Orlando night club shooting

moreluck

golden ticket member
Q5aJNEM.png

moreluck

golden ticket member
They are going to release the 9-1-1 taps where the shooter called 9-1-1 but they are cutting out the part where he swears allegiance to ISIS.

Release them or don't release them.......don't tamper with them.
Loretta Lynch might as well be employed by ISIS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
""They are going to release the 9-1-1 taps where the shooter called 9-1-1 but they are cutting out the part where he swears allegiance to ISIS.

Release them or don't release them.......don't tamper with them.
Loretta Lynch might as well be employed by ISIS.""
~MORELOCK

I dont understand why people like you FEEL that you have to PROMOTE, CONGRATULATE or give CREDIT to any foreign terrorist group when something like this happens?

If he was truly working on behalf of a terror group, WHY give them credit? Isnt that what a terror group wants??

Whose side are you on? ISIS??

You people are beyond absurd. You dont want to use the shooters name, because you dont want to give HIM credit for the shootings, but you want to invoke ISIS at every opportunity.?.!.

Are you really this dense?

TOS.

Overpaid Union Thug

That's debatable----

Wyoming has 196 registered guns for every 1000 people. (men, women and children)

Arkansas has 41 and Alabama has 20

The key word here would be "registered". Probably at least half of the guns I own don't have any paperwork on them.

Factor in population and what percentage of the population has access to guns. For example your state has just over 3 million people. My state is almost 6.5.

It's funny this topic even comes up because in a real civil war part 2 the battle lines wouldn't be restricted to state borders. It probably wouldn't even necessarily be North vs South. Unless someone is able to start a war strictly based on geography. No nowadays there really isn't s any issues that would cause that. Political issues tends to transcend borders.

Last edited:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Factor in population and what percentage of the population has access to guns. For example your state has just over 3 million people. My state is almost 6.5.

It's funny this topic even comes up because in a real civil war part 2 the battle lines wouldn't be restricted to state borders. It probably wouldn't even necessarily be North vs South. Unless someone is able to start a war strictly based on geography.

Yeah, cause a civil war would solve what, exactly?

TOS.

oldngray

nowhere special
That's debatable----

Wyoming has 196 registered guns for every 1000 people. (men, women and children)

Arkansas has 41 and Alabama has 20

The key word here would be "registered". Probably at least half of the guns I own don't have any paperwork on them.

That is like those surveys of gun ownership where someone calls you on the phone and asks you if you have any guns. Many gun owners will say no because its none of their business. That is if they don't make a much more rude comment.

wayfair

swollen member

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
you're right, you would probably call the vz2008 I have an AK47, because that's how smart you are.
I don't have a clue on what is being sold to american gun owners in this country...

YOU TRULY ARE CLUELESS!!!

Like you need an AK47 for ANY purpose.

Your a gun freak, and you are 80% more likely to use that AK on yourself before you ever even aim it at another human being.

I dont know where you live, but if you are going to respond that you need an AK for home protection, then what you really need is a new realtor.

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

Your a gun freak, and you are 80% more likely to use that AK on yourself before you ever even aim it at another human being.

I dont know where you live, but if you are going to respond that you need an AK for home protection, then what you really need is a new realtor.

TOS.
If you don't want firearms, don't get them.

Don't blame firearms when some Muslim Terrorist shoots up some gun free zone.

Like you don't blame a car for a drunk driver.

Or you not calling for cars to be taking away from sober drivers to prevent drunk drivers.

You fear guns.

Leave them to people like me.

People who are responsible enough to own them.

Not you, someone not even capable of passing basic training, some who broke his promise to the government by quitting during basic training.

Did you cry a lot before you quit?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
If you don't want firearms, don't get them.

Don't blame firearms when some Muslim Terrorist shoots up some gun free zone.

Like you don't blame a car for a drunk driver.

Or you not calling for cars to be taking away from sober drivers to prevent drunk drivers.

You fear guns.

Leave them to people like me.

People who are responsible enough to own them.

Not you, someone not even capable of passing basic training, some who broke his promise to the government by quitting during basic training.

Did you cry a lot before you quit?

Your the exact kind of nut that shouldnt be allowed to own firearms.

Yes, I get it, you used to live in compton, and heck, maybe you needed a bazooka when you lived there, but now you moved to the "burbs" of orange county, but youre still the same person.

You know how it goes, you can take an animal out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of the animal.

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Your the exact kind of nut that shouldnt be allowed to own firearms.

Yes, I get it, you used to live in compton, and heck, maybe you needed a bazooka when you lived there, but now you moved to the "burbs" of orange county, but youre still the same person.

You know how it goes, you can take an animal out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of the animal.

TOS.
I have owned firearms for almost 30 years.

I have never had to use any of them.

And they haven't shot anybody by themselves.

I am an honorably discharged veteran and a 30 year UPS employee.

You signed up for the military and couldn't even make it through basic training.

I think you are the one who shouldn't be trusted with firearms under any circumstance.

wayfair

swollen member

TOS.

Where are you going with this??

I don't own an ak47 as I said

You really dropped out of Basic Training??

Pvt. Pyle!!!

wayfair

swollen member
Doesnt matter. American GUN dealers continue to buy serbian weapons on the black market, import them, and then turn around and sell them, where they end up in the hands of terrrorists.

not sure how I missed this...

how do American gun dealers buy serbian weapons on the black market??

omg, how you fail at LIFE

Pvt Pyle

Overpaid Union Thug

Yeah, cause a civil war would solve what, exactly?

TOS.
We don't need another civil war. This country does need to be purged of liberals though.

Oops....did I just type that?

Oh well.

TOS.

The Second Amendment falls under the Bill of Rights. Not The Bill of Needs.