Orlando night club shooting

El Correcto

god is dead
I've secured my hone to a degree that I believe someone or someone's would have to make enough noise just breaking in, that I would have time to arm myself.

So I wouldn't be dead, and I would need protection.

Called 911 for a report of youths vandalizing property in my neighborhood, and it took police over 2 hours to respond.

They apologized for taking so long, you see they were all involved in a long police chase earlier.

And I am a good shot, but what if there are 3 or more of them?

In my area, there are usually more of them.

So you can take what you think we NEED, and bend over and shove it.

You rely on others for your protection if you want to, but leave me our of it.
I'm sorry but a 100 dollar mossberg maverick 88 is more than enough for any home protection. No one needs assault rifles or 20 round pistols. Most of that :censored2: is for entertainment in most cases and I'm not very entertained when :censored2: goes bad with them.

Johney

Pineapple King
Like you need an AK47 for ANY purpose.

Your a gun freak, and you are 80% more likely to use that AK on yourself before you ever even aim it at another human being.

I dont know where you live, but if you are going to respond that you need an AK for home protection, then what you really need is a new realtor.

TOS.
And you need spelling lessons.*You're*

Overpaid Union Thug

I'm sorry but a 100 dollar mossberg maverick 88 is more than enough for any home protection. No one needs assault rifles or 20 round pistols. Most of that :censored2: is for entertainment in most cases and I'm not very entertained when :censored2: goes bad with them.

What anyone else needs or doesn't need concerning firearms is none of your damn businesses. Why do you liberals think that you have the right to dictate what and how others can protect themselves? You don't.

El Correcto

god is dead
What anyone else needs or doesn't need concerning firearms is none of your damn businesses. Why do you liberals think that you have the right to dictate what and how others can protect themselves? You don't.
People don't buy assault rifles to protect themselves. It really isn't a practical gun for home defense and is even less useful in personnel defense while out and about.

Im all for concealed carry and wish more people would. Do not see a reason for people to carry pistols with enough ammunition to start a body count.

Last edited:

wayfair

swollen member
People don't buy assault rifles to protect themselves. It really isn't a practical gun for home defense and is even less useful in personnel defense while out and about.

Im all for concealed carry and wish more people would. Do not see a reason for people to carry pistols with enough ammunition to start a body count.

people don't buy assault rifles period... you need to learn the difference.

An ar15 has a lot less recoil than an Mossberg shotgun.

And as far as "pistols with enough ammunition to start a body count"

how much ammo is enough?? Do you think 1 bullet is going to stop somebody???
if you do, you watch too much tv.

Last edited by a moderator:

Future

Victory Ride
Really ... You dumb bastards .... Ya got 50 plus souls ....dead ....:censored2:in dead .....you as holes take about guns? Wtf is wrong w you people

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Rule #1 ; In order to properly survive a gun fight , it is a must that you carry more ammo than the other guy .