Oz vs Vairma

542thruNthru

I filled 1 out. But il wait until they are at the building. When the varima minions were here getting signatures to get on the ballot i told them im voting for sean. The guy said sean is right here i said no it's not he said how did i know i said i met sean twice. Punk pulled a jag move. Vairma looks just like sloffa jr
Ok

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
What year was that old picture? Probably was pre-2017.
He was kicked off Offa's team just prior to 2018 for readying members to strike. Then 22..4s struck and it was a fiasco for the IBT from then on. All the BAs Ii knew liked Sean and when he was replaced with DT the IBT leadership looked compromised.

Not “compromised” .. more like afraid of getting the Ron Carey treatment...🥾ed

Jlandry

Sean is a true Teamster. Sean isn’t riding anyone’s coattails like some of the folks on his team. Sean deserves to lead our Union. Taibi and Fred WILL let us down if they get in. Just my opinion.

Boston25

We were told that the company was whining to the IBT leadership about all the strike readiness talk. So fill us in because the relevance is overwhelming.
He was fired because he wanted teamsters from other slate running against Hoffa last time to be on the negotiating committee for the ups contract. The IBT didn’t like it so they fired him and replaced him with Denis T.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Don’t leave us hanging!

Hang on snoopy....

He was fired because he wanted teamsters from other slate running against Hoffa last time to be on the negotiating committee for the ups contract. The IBT didn’t like it so they fired him and replaced him with Denis T.

Exactly.

And they were TDU supporters.

We were told that the company was whining to the IBT leadership about all the strike readiness talk. So fill us in because the relevance is overwhelming.

That might have been part of the conversation.

Sean seemed interested in building an "inclusive" collation that included political foe.

Big mis-calculation on his part.

Hoffa despises TDU.... even more than me.

-Bug-

DELACROIX

Sean did not mis-calculate, it was a very calculated decision concerning the 2013 contract. Is it true that with that election 70 % of UPS members that did vote went with the other guy.

Hoffa barely won with the help of our Canadian members... running against Zuckerman who was originally not the main guy on the ticket.

It was time for a change anyway...Hoffa is way past retirement age, and pretty much threw in the towel with the ratification of this last contract.

Really it is O’Briens race to lose, Vairma might be a good guy but his association with the previous administration or Hoffa will hurt his chances. Also the age difference between the two and temperament will come into play, maybe we need a loose cannon just to shake up the status quo.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
When is the first debate?
There is some correspondence on the OZ website about it. Seems as though there is a disagreement on who should run the debate. OZ feels as though the election supervisor would be the most non partisan option. Power Slate feels otherwise. I’d rather not offer additional opinion. Best to read the information for yourself and make the determination.

DELACROIX

Read the statement.. it appears that the first one will be near the end of July.

Why are the sides so weird about the venue or who will be the moderators?

It would be great if they permitted time for the rank and file from different conferences to ask some direct questions to the candidates.