Oz vs Vairma

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I received a call today from a member that knows Kristina Hicks. I guess she is running with the OZ team. The guy that called me said she is dumb as a box of rocks and will sleep with Anyone who will help her move up. Like I said I don’t know her yet the guy that called me does know her. He said trust you will see.

Oh boy..here we go again..🤪

Nobody gives a 🐁’s ass...

542thruNthru

Read the statement.. it appears that the first one will be near the end of July.

Why are the sides so weird about the venue or who will be the moderators?

It would be great if they permitted time for the rank and file from different conferences to ask some direct questions to the candidates.
Ron H was at our building on Saturday. Heard there will be a debate Sept 1st in DC and they are trying to schedule another in September in Vegas.

542thruNthru

It’s 8:30 out here in the flyover states
Get moving
I'm about to drive in and have one with a few drivers. Talk about the great Teamster Power Slate.
Vairma_Teamster-Logo-V2_FINAL2-1.png

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I received a call today from a member that knows Kristina Hicks. I guess she is running with the OZ team. The guy that called me said she is dumb as a box of rocks and will sleep with Anyone who will help her move up. Like I said I don’t know her yet the guy that called me does know her. He said trust you will see.
You do realize that the IBT Convention was in late June, right?