Oz vs Vairma

542thruNthru

It sure would be nice if both candidates signed on B/C and start answering questions, “free access to all their members..” or is that against some bylaw somewhere?

Talking about entering the 21st century...may even connect to our younger members..
I don't think that would accomplish anything. 90% of members would be bitching about supplemental/local rider issues and about their local/BA.

It would be like me complaining to Sean about why my grievance for penalty pay is taking so long or why do I have to buy sock!

Last edited:

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I don't think that would accomplish anything. 90% of members would be bitching about supplemental/local rider issues and about their local/BA.

It would be like me complaining to Sean about why my grievance for penalty pay is taking so long or why do I have to buy sock!

What about the 10 percent that might have a clue?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Apparently OZ was at our other building but will be outside tomorrow is what I heard. Can't wait to meet them as well. Though I heard Fred Z isn't going around meeting members and apparently is coming out only for the fundraiser on Tuesday. The talk is that he doesn't like the west. Hope that's not true and just political BS. I'll be sure to ask where he is and why if I don't see him.
"I heard"....lol

Fred Z will talk with anyone and loves all Teamsters.
123_1(2).jpeg

cachmeifucan

Same garbage 54poo i heard bs. Ask them about mandatory vaccine. All i said was that oz slate is against mandatory vaccine. I didn't say i heard a rumor. I bet someone from varima slate said Zuckerman wont come out west. Maybe he is at another location because he doesn't like them

542thruNthru

Same garbage 54poo i heard bs. Ask them about mandatory vaccine. All i said was that oz slate is against mandatory vaccine. I didn't say i heard a rumor. I bet someone from varima slate said Zuckerman wont come out west. Maybe he is at another location because he doesn't like them
You need to learn how to quote properly my friend. The post you quoted is about something else entirely.

And yes I was told something that was wrong and @Bubblehead pointed it out. Fred was with the rest of the OZ people down at the Chula building.
signal-2021-08-09-143935.jpg

542thruNthru

I heard Obrien is against mandatory vaccine. Varima ???

Also you want to try that one again? Don't try and come at me with your weak ass attacks just because you see someone that's informed and involved put me in my place.

You have nothing and will always have nothing.

cachmeifucan

Also you want to try that one again? Don't try and come at me with your weak ass attacks just because you see someone that's informed and involved put me in my place.

You have nothing and will always have nothing.
Its not a weak attack u jumped down my throat when i made that comment. I said nothing about varimas stance on mandatory vaccination either way. I did hear oz slate is going to be against mandatory vaccine. Guess your off the fence. You like a little girl saying i heard he doesn't like the west. That sounds like some karen arse shhhit. Now you attacking me personally saying il never have nothing. You are informed big funkin deal. Except this time posting lies aboit z not being out west. So either your drunk again postin or the truth hurts. Karen542

542thruNthru

Its not a weak attack u jumped down my throat when i made that comment. I said nothing about varimas stance on mandatory vaccination either way. I did hear oz slate is going to be against mandatory vaccine. Guess your off the fence. You like a little girl saying i heard he doesn't like the west. That sounds like some karen arse shhhit. Now you attacking me personally saying il never have nothing. You are informed big funkin deal. Except this time posting lies aboit z not being out west. So either your drunk again postin or the truth hurts. Karen542
Lol you literally called me 54poo and you're now trying to act offended that I made a personal attack. Who's the little girl?

All I did was give information that was said to me. I also if you'd like to go back and read it said that I hope it's not true and political BS but all you are seeing is I didn't bow down and praise the all might OZ.

Grow up kid. Your lame name calling with your 54poo and Karen542 just makes you look like a idiot zealot that will do as he's told with out question.

542thruNthru

You can be informed as well and be involved. I seem to remember you saying you're going to get so many people to vote.... Oh but only if it doesn't get in the way of anything else you might be doing.

Last edited:

cachmeifucan

Lol you literally called me 54poo and you're now trying to act offended that I made a personal attack. Who's the little girl?

All I did was give information that was said to me. I also if you'd like to go back and read it said that I hope it's not true and political BS but all you are seeing is I didn't bow down and praise the all might OZ.

Grow up kid. Your lame name calling with your 54poo and Karen542 just makes you look like a idiot zealot that will do as he's told with out question.
I called u 54poo because your quote sounded like a karen arse comment. We all know the west is goin to ron h and not steve. Thats nit really a personal attack its more like a talkin shhhit jab. You dont know what i got or anything about me but u can ask at cach.

542thruNthru

Well he got caught lying. Trying to sway people with lies z doesn't like the west.
Reading isnt your strong point. Go read my post again.

Thats a karen arse move. Not sure i believe u now that i got caught lying.
A Karen move like saying Vairma looks like Hoffa so he must be evil and a company man. Yeah you've never tried to sway anyone.

Probably quoted a varima guy. So who lied to you and said that z doesn't like the west. Im sure u can remember it was today or were u day drinkin. (Again)
You sure do like insinuating that I'm a drunk. Lol

Keep up those personal attacks. I'll try not to do that same to you so you don't freak out again.