Oz vs Vairma

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
@542thruNthru ....
Screenshot_20210808-095222_Facebook.jpg

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
His name isn’t in the book. You are correct on that.

I wasn't the one asking you the question.

My business agent was there and yes he did see Tony Jones at a few of the negotiations.

You could have said that earlier. And if he was there.... So What ?

and his guy from his local was there also.

He was on the National Article 43 committee, Central Region committee, and the Ohio Rider.

I'm just not sure.... of what your point is ?

Thanks, I saw that. It's funny they will be just a 4 minute walk from where the Teamster Power slate is having theirs.
View attachment 347525

Sadly I don't think I'll be able to attend either one.

Luckily from what my local organizer has said they will be outside our building at some point. Looking forward to meeting Sean and talking with him.

Are you going to be going @Bubblehead ?
Look at those greedy money whores

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Thanks, I saw that. It's funny they will be just a 4 minute walk from where the Teamster Power slate is having theirs.
View attachment 347525

Sadly I don't think I'll be able to attend either one.

Luckily from what my local organizer has said they will be outside our building at some point. Looking forward to meeting Sean and talking with him.

Are you going to be going @Bubblehead ?
This ones charging $100
Going out on a limb and say it’s gonna be mostly yes men and bootlickers looking for a free ride
After they “donate” $100 of course

nWo

I bet they are staying in a $700 night hotel too. It is what it is. But I'm not donating to their vacation around the country. Blowing hot air up everyone's asses.

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
You're 705 correct? Does the IBT pick your negotiating committee or does your local pick its own?
L705 picks its own negotiating committee. For the 2018-2023 contract the official listing was 3 Executive Board members, 10 Local Staff members, 18 Rank and File members, and 1 Retired Rank and File member. (Yes, we include a retiree)
It is bad to play politics during a contract. The contract is about the Members not about someones political aspirations.

Ever wonder why most supplemental agreements/local riders have no language or very little about 22.4s? Because they were too busy playing politics to actually sit down and make sure their members were protected in case the national passed.
L705 included a 15 point Letter of Understanding of 22.4 work rules, mostly covering seniority-type issues (and protecting RPCD work). I think the high point in this is eligibility for 8 hour requests after 6 months of classification seniority.

542thruNthru

Was able to meet a good portion of The Power Slate this morning.
20210809_073638.jpg

Had some good conversations. Spoke with Steve V for a while. Talked about organizing and bringing the Teamsters into the 21st century.

Enjoyed meeting Rob M from LU988 out of TX. It's amazing what he was able to accomplish at his local.

@Brownslave688 I met your buddy Chris also as you can see from the picture. Told him I heard quite a few people were happy to see a certain BA retire.

Karla S out of LU104 was very fun to talk to. That girl is a bulldog!

Apparently OZ was at our other building but will be outside tomorrow is what I heard. Can't wait to meet them as well. Though I heard Fred Z isn't going around meeting members and apparently is coming out only for the fundraiser on Tuesday. The talk is that he doesn't like the west. Hope that's not true and just political BS. I'll be sure to ask where he is and why if I don't see him.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
View attachment 347617
Had some good conversations. Spoke with Steve V for a while. Talked about organizing and bringing the Teamsters into the 21st century.

Enjoyed meeting Rob M from LU988 out of TX. It's amazing what he was able to accomplish at his local.

@Brownslave688 I met your buddy Chris also as you can see from the picture. Told him I heard quite a few people were happy to see a certain BA retire.

Apparently OZ was at our other building but will be outside tomorrow is what I heard. Can't wait to meet them as well. Though I heard Fred Z isn't going around meeting members and apparently is coming out only for the fundraiser on Tuesday. The talk is that he doesn't like the west. Hope that's not true and just political BS. I'll be sure to ask where he is and why if I don't see him.
Ask them when the debate’s going to be

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
View attachment 347617

It sure would be nice if both candidates signed on B/C and start answering questions, “free access to all their members..” or is that against some bylaw somewhere?

Talking about entering the 21st century...may even connect to our younger members..