Oz vs Vairma

Jlandry

@Bubblehead asked you a legitimate question.

@Jlandry

Seriously.... which one was it ?

If you forked-up and "spoke out of turn" just admit it.

No big deal.

-Bug-
His name isn’t in the book. You are correct on that. My business agent was there and yes he did see Tony Jones at a few of the negotiations and his guy from his local was there also. You do know Tony is a VP and as a VP can attend all that?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
His name isn’t in the book. You are correct on that. My business agent was there and yes he did see Tony Jones at a few of the negotiations and his guy from his local was there also. You do know Tony is a VP and as a VP can attend all that?
....and there it is, rock solid second hand (at best) knowledge.

So you're saying that all VP's get this "all access pass", to national negotiations, without being admitted or appointed to the Negotiating Committee by the General President or the committee Chairman?

Tell us more, so we can all benefit for your knowledge of how these negotiations really work.

SMH

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
....and there it is, rock solid second hand (at best) knowledge.

So you're saying that all VP's get this "all access pass", to national negotiations, without being admitted or appointed to the Negotiating Committee by the General President or the committee Chairman?

Tell us more, so we can all benefit for your knowledge of how these negotiations really work.

SMH

We all know how they “work” ... just study what happened back in 2018..

Question is how is Vairma going to separate himself from the previous administration?

I sure hope that we really have a choice with this election. Are we all falling for a a preordained well orchestrated behind the scenes dog and pony show.

The Hoffa administration had to know during the 2013 contract that they were going to have a problem getting elected in 2016. The writing was on the wall... Hoffa had to go ...one way or another. The 2018 contract was the final act and he stepped into retirement quietly, was his a set up making us think that we really have a choice between the candidates?

The debates.. if we have them will help clarify things, if the right questions are asked and answers given..that will maybe start the process of bringing the rank and file back into participation and vote accordingly.