Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
We already give Israel aid my non informed acquaintance. And you specifically spoke of war between Judaism and Islam as having gone on for centuries. Islam was founded in 610 A.D. by the time it spread to what is now called the Holy Land the Jews had been long gone from the area. Their country had been destroyed by the Romans in 70 A.D.

For once I would love you to speak of things you're familiar with. That would greatly curtail your participation here.
IMG_5177.gif

bacha29

Answer your own challenge.
Unlike the rest of you guys who think that an Israeli military operation will be quick easy with minimal loss of life I look to the fact that the war is already expanding into, Syria, Yemen, West Bank and South Lebanon as evidenced by the skirmishes in those areas in the past 24 hours.
In addition there are an estimated 30 Americans possibly more being held by Hamas. You want to see them publicly beheaded?
Global tensions right now are about as high as they have been since the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Harkens back to those famous words from former defense secretary Donald Rumsfeld...."What we don't know is what we don't know".

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Unlike the rest of you guys who think that an Israeli military operation will be quick easy with minimal loss of life I look to the fact that the war is already expanding into, Syria, Yemen, West Bank and South Lebanon as evidenced by the skirmishes in those areas in the past 24 hours.
In addition there are an estimated 30 Americans possibly more being held by Hamas. You want to see them publicly beheaded?
Global tensions right now are about as high as they have been since the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Harkens back to those famous words from former defense secretary Donald Rumsfeld...."What we don't know is what we don't know".
You and Rumsfeld have a lot in common.

bacha29

We already give Israel aid my non informed acquaintance. And you specifically spoke of war between Judaism and Islam as having gone on for centuries. Islam was founded in 610 A.D. By the time it spread to what is now called the Holy Land the Jews had been long gone from the area. Their country had been destroyed by the Romans in 70 A.D.

For once I would love you to speak of things you're familiar with. That would greatly curtail your participation here.
Gee, I didn't know that you are a college educated expert when it comes to the history of the Middle East.
But, you're right. The Jews were driven out and the Muslims took over . They did not leave voluntarily and the Muslims will never peacefully give it back.

bacha29

You and Rumsfeld have a lot in common.
All I'm doing is putting the known challenges Western leaders are facing and what they publicly state could happen if Arab supporting nations decide to expand the war....right in front of you guys and challenge you to offer a solution that could resolve the matter without starting an expanded regional war if not World War III itself.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Bacha is an expert on nothing, but bloviates on everything.

Yet in every conversation she wants to know why you're giving an opinion because you're not an expert.

Complete lack of self awareness.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
All I'm doing is putting the known challenges Western leaders are facing and what they publicly state could happen if Arab supporting nations decide to expand the war....right in front of you guys and challenge you to offer a solution that could resolve the matter without starting an expanded regional war if not World War III itself.
A thousand Jews were killed in one attack, and you radical ultra left neomarxist Democrats immediately called for peace.

Because you don't want Hamas destroyed, because you support them and the Palestinians who voted for them to run things.

POS Biden gets on tv and says he supports Israel "defending" itself. Then rambles about anti Muslim sentiments, and says we need to fund Ukraine. What a garbage human.

You don't get to murder rape and kidnap, then immediately demand peace. Forget defense , it's time for Israel to wipe out these animals.

bacha29

A thousand Jews were killed in one attack, and you radical ultra left neomarxist Democrats immediately called for peace.

Because you don't want Hamas destroyed, because you support them and the Palestinians who voted for them to run things.

POS Biden gets on tv and says he supports Israel "defending" itself. Then rambles about anti Muslim sentiments, and says we need to fund Ukraine. What a garbage human.

You don't get to murder rape and kidnap, then immediately demand peace. Forget defense , it's time for Israel to wipe out these animals.
The only thing I'm focused on now is to prevent an expanded war but that's the direction it appears headed. Since you're so gung ho about getting into a full scale Mid East war you are perfectly free to volunteer for service in the IDF including service as a gun lugging combat soldier because if Iran, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon etc. decides to get in the game....they're going to need all the help they can get and after the US having been in 3 Mid East wars in the past quarter century Israel might have to go it alone.

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
Still have not been given an answer. Why is it that Arabs can live in peace in Israel and the USA but Jews cannot be safe in Iran, Syria, Gaza, or any other Muslim controlled country in the world. 1 country for the Jews and rickyb goes ape:censored2: about Arab land stealing BS

vantexan

Is the war expanding to all of those places? Or are protests happening in all of those places? A few missiles fired doesn't mean the war is expanding into a world war.

vantexan

The only thing I'm focused on now is to prevent an expanded war but that's the direction it appears headed. Since you're so gung ho about getting into a full scale Mid East war you are perfectly free to volunteer for service in the IDF including service as a gun lugging combat soldier because if Iran, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon etc. decides to get in the game....they're going to need all the help they can get and after the US having been in 3 Mid East wars in the past quarter century Israel might have to go it alone.
Afghanistan isn't the Middle East. Crack a book.

vantexan

Gee, I didn't know that you are a college educated expert when it comes to the history of the Middle East.
But, you're right. The Jews were driven out and the Muslims took over . They did not leave voluntarily and the Muslims will never peacefully give it back.
The Muslims took over almost a millennium after the Jews left.

Didn't know you have to have a degree to read history. Crack a book.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

The only thing I'm focused on now is to prevent an expanded war
That's what I just said.
You think the POS Palestinians should be able to murder rape and kidnap without consequences.

I'm not a fan of Israel politically, but militarily as long as we supply them they could defeat the entire Arab world simultaneously

equally supplied, the Israelis will never ever be defeated by Arabs

the only way forward for Israel to survive is if they go full ethno-state and expel anyone who isn't Jewish

anything less and they eventually lose to demographics, and I think they know this and have been moving towards it

funny enough, I hate the Chinese and Israelis but I think their countries are the model in the coming future for anyone who aspires to be successful

edit: oh and for max irony, the closest historical example to Israel or China is the 3rd Reich

vantexan

the only way forward for Israel to survive is if they go full ethno-state and expel anyone who isn't Jewish

anything less and they eventually lose to demographics, and I think they know this and have been moving towards it

funny enough, I hate the Chinese and Israelis but I think their countries are the model in the coming future for anyone who aspires to be successful

edit: oh and for max irony, the closest historical example to Israel or China is the 3rd Reich
China is falling apart demographically and economically. Both self inflicted.