Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
well israel is a jewish country (thats the goal of zionism - arab free) and theyve killed hundreds of times more palestinian innocents vs israelis last few decades

george bush:

Hey Rickyb how many Jews live in Iran. And how many Arabs live in Jerusalem in complete peace.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Hey Rickyb how many Jews live in Iran. And how many Arabs live in Jerusalem in complete peace.
I know that one!
IMG_5167.gif

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Doesn't seem too bad to me. They must have been liberals that expected Early Bird seating on Southwest or something.
They could have waited for Bumbling Biden to get them out a la Afghanistan and rode of the Main Gear fairings.

SMH...Stupi Liberals jump on anything that they think seems like a jab at a Conservative.

vantexan

Who you? You got that right. When it comes to centuries of war in that region between two of the world's largest religions outside of a winner take all war that could drag other nations into it, kill millions and possibly go nuclear which we nearly saw in 1973 and not limited just to battlefield nuclear...there is no solution outside of another in the long history of cease fires.
What centuries of war between Judaism and Islam? You keep saying that but not so. Why not say that Islam has no tolerance for anyone but Muslims living on that land and practicing any religion besides Islam? One only has to look at the surrounding Muslim countries and their policies towards adherents of other faiths. It's the driving force behind trying to destroy Israel.

UnionStrong

What centuries of war between Judaism and Islam? You keep saying that but not so. Why not say that Islam has no tolerance for anyone but Muslims living on that land and practicing any religion besides Islam? One only has to look at the surrounding Muslim countries and their policies towards adherents of other faiths. It's the driving force behind trying to destroy Israel.
He’s another one devoid of and knowledge of history. It’s all too common nowadays. People think history is irrelevant, what we’re seeing today is the end result of that attitude.

vantexan

He’s another one devoid of and knowledge of history. It’s all too common nowadays. People think history is irrelevant, what we’re seeing today is the end result of that attitude.
Over the years I've seen him try to pass assumptions off as fact. What's funny @bacha29 is he'll go on about how the country is changing and white men will lose control and we're all racists if we don't like it then turn around and rant and rave against the people of other countries I visited if I mention I enjoyed visiting there. He really is that obtuse.

UnionStrong

Over the years I've seen him try to pass assumptions off as fact. What's funny @bacha29 is he'll go on about how the country is changing and white men will lose control and we're all racists if we don't like it then turn around and rant and rave against the people of other countries I visited if I mention I enjoyed visiting there. He really is that obtuse.
Self important blowhard. A @rickyb that can write. Lol

bacha29

Does your holy book not describe centuries of war in that region? Or are you one of those "Christians" who use only those parts of your holy book that supports your point of view?
So tell me, just what type of settlement do you propose for the region that will not first require a long protracted war with potentially tens of thousands killed on both sides , does not bring Iran and perhaps others into the conflict , will not drain the US Treasury paying for the military hardware Israel would demand or result in another Arab oil embargo?

And secondly would you support a federal income tax increase to support the cost of a war with the Muslim world that you so called "Christians" seem to badly want that eliminates the minimum filing require where a person has a federal income tax liability starting from their very first dollar of income?

Talk is cheap. Let's see if you're willing to ante up the bucks that will be needed to keep Israel sufficiently armed.

rickyb

Does your holy book not describe centuries of war in that region? Or are you one of those "Christians" who use only those parts of your holy book that supports your point of view?
So tell me, just what type of settlement do you propose for the region that will not first require a long protracted war with potentially tens of thousands killed on both sides , does not bring Iran and perhaps others into the conflict , will not drain the US Treasury paying for the military hardware Israel would demand or result in another Arab oil embargo?

And secondly would you support a federal income tax increase to support the cost of a war with the Muslim world that you so called "Christians" seem to badly want that eliminates the minimum filing require where a person has a federal income tax liability starting from their very first dollar of income?

Talk is cheap. Let's see if you're willing to ante up the bucks that will be needed to keep Israel sufficiently armed.
@vantexan has problems telling the truth and is therefore not a very good christian