Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Integrity

Binge Poster
Are you that dense?
There is no police investigation. There is no "proper"law enforcement.

You can't see this was an attempt to make what happened personal so you could understand why your

is ridiculous?
You made up the example, I answered as best I could given the information in your hypothetical.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Yea but in your example nc is not running an open air prison for everyone in sc

You completely missed the point
Some Congresswoman asked how many Palestinians need to die to satisfy some else desires.
My answer would be about 2.2 million would be just about right.

Nah
Why would a cease fire be needed during a police investigation?

As horrific as this would be, I would think the crimes would have to be investigated, evidence collected and proper law enforcement procedures followed to protect society from this criminal threat.

Wouldn’t think strategically bombing NC would be a viable option.

Wouldn’t think diplomacy would be needed perhaps a hostage negotiator if any hostages were taken.
Dude... Lay off the soy.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You made up the example, I answered as best I could given the information in your hypothetical.
You never answered the direct question as usual.

I figured the "town in NC had its own Army'' would be enough.

Now that you get it, do you see how your
desire is for a ceasefire and attempts at a diplomatic resolution to be immediately commenced.
is ridiculous? Would this ceasefire and diplomatic resolution continue to be your "desire?"
There is no, "I must kill the bastards that have done this" in you?"

Last edited:

rickyb

You never answered the direct question as usual.

I figured the "town in NC had its own Army would be enough".

Now that you get it, do you see how your

is ridiculous? Would this ceasefire and diplomatic resolution continue to be your "desire?"
There is no, "I must kill the bastards that have done this" in you?"
what you dont understand is the army in your example wouldve been mostly born there and trapped there since its a concentration camp but you didnt mention that because you dont understand.

so of course if you are born in a miserable concentration camp, you might be very angry about it and decide to fight back against your oppressors

heres a clue: can tourists easily get into gaza?

BrownFlush

what you dont understand is the army in your example wouldve been mostly born there and trapped there since its a concentration camp but you didnt mention that because you dont understand.

so of course if you are born in a miserable concentration camp, you might be very angry about it and decide to fight back against your oppressors

heres a clue: can tourists easily get into gaza?
Have you played with yourself yet today?

BrownFlush

I don't give 2 s:censored2:ts where one is born, where one lives, or what one believes.
If you bust into my house shooting, rape my wife, kill her and the burn my kids alive, I will avenge their deaths and suffering by killing you and everyone that cheered what you did.

rickyb

I don't give 2 s:censored2:ts where one is born, where one lives, or what one believes.
If you bust into my house shooting, rape my wife, kill her and the burn my kids alive, I will avenge their deaths and suffering by killing you and everyone that cheered what you did.
well if you imprisoned the killer before they did that to you, then you can understand why they did it

so it does matter.

Nah
Bingo.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I get it.

The Bible teaching of Jesus’s love for enemies is pretty radical. I can understand why you would pick to overlook this teaching and choose retribution instead.

BrownFlush

I get it.

The Bible teaching of Jesus’s love for enemies is pretty radical. I can understand why you would pick to overlook this teaching and choose retribution instead.
You never answered the question as usual.
No, what's radical is you would sit by passively while one raped and killed your wife and burnt your kids alive.
Whispering, "I love you" to the subhumans while they did it.

Jesus' teaching to love your enemies excluded defending your country, family, or yourself.

rickyb

No, what's radical is you would sit by passively while one raped and killed your wife and burnt your kids alive.

Jesus' teaching to love your enemies did not exclude defending your country, family, or yourself.
if you run a concentration camp and someone kills your family, then you are to blame

Integrity

Binge Poster

Jesus' teaching to love your enemies excluded defending your country, family, or yourself.
See it however you want. I certainly understand. That doesn’t change the teaching.