Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Integrity

Binge Poster
Prayer for the Middle East

God of mercy and compassion of grace and reconciliation, pour your power on all your children in the Middle East: Jews, Muslims, and Christians. Palestinians, and Israelis.

Let hatred be turned into love, fear to trust, despair to hope, oppression to freedom, that violent encounters be replaced by loving embraces, and that peace and justice may be experienced by all.

Amen. 🙏

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Prayer for the Middle East

God of mercy and compassion of grace and reconciliation, pour your power on all your children in the Middle East: Jews, Muslims, and Christians. Palestinians, and Israelis.

Let hatred be turned into love, fear to trust, despair to hope, oppression to freedom, that violent encounters be replaced by loving embraces, and that peace and justice may be experienced by all.

Amen. 🙏
And kill them all

rickyb

1698156953334.png

Integrity

Binge Poster
IMO Using polarizing terms such as “genocide” to characterize this very unfortunate and IMO dangerous response to a crime perpetrated on a country by criminals is wrong.

I do understand it yet I do I believe that the immediate militaristic response was ill-advised but to characterize this as genocide is just as dangerous if not more dangerous than the actual military response.

IMO attempting to enflame an already catastrophic situation is worse than the actual catastrophe because it only makes what is already bad, that much worse.

Not judgement though, everyone on the planet has to live with their own conscience and their’s alone. As I do mine.

UnionStrong

Am I, I am sorry that is your opinion of me. I cannot control what your opinion is.

I harbor no ill will towards you regardless of your opinion of me.

I cried you a river, I guess that means nothing.
Your idea of what Israel’s response should have been is foolish and shows your lack of biblical knowledge. The Jews were given that land in perpetuity, it was a covenant that goes back to Abraham. Yet you would see them do nothing in response to the savagery they have endured.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Your idea of what Israel’s response should have been is foolish and shows your lack of biblical knowledge. The Jews were given that land in perpetuity, it was a covenant that goes back to Abraham. Yet you would see them do nothing in response to the savagery they have endured.
That may be true but regardless of what went on and what the Pharisees and scribes wrote, the teachings of Jesus in the Bible are clear; faith in the Father, forgiveness, compassion, mercy and love. He taught it, He demonstrated it, and He lived it. He still does.

Talk to Him he’ll tell you.

UnionStrong

That may be true but regardless of what went on and what the Pharisees and scribes wrote, the teachings of Jesus in the Bible are clear; faith in the Father, forgiveness, compassion, mercy and love. He taught it, He demonstrated it, and He lived it. He still does.

Talk to Him he’ll tell you.
As I said, a fool.