Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

rickyb

Clown boy
more proof israel bombed the hospital

1698201042992.png

Box Ox

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
Finally decided to read and research your dude Chris Hedges and your role model is full of crap. All of the media organizations that he has worked for over the last two decades are full of crap and this story is super full of crap. You have drank the kool-aid. How someone can buy in so hard into a single person is beyond me. You are neck deep in BS and telling everyone around you how great you smell but you are the only one smelling roses.

Thebrownblob

more proof israel bombed the hospital

View attachment 451776
Fog of war, no way to be sure. Anyone who says with certainty is an idiot. Could’ve been either side, and it appears to have been an accident. Plenty of other known bombings to complain about. Just ask Justin Amash.

rickyb

Fog of war, no way to be sure. Anyone who says with certainty is an idiot. Could’ve been either side, and it appears to have been an accident. Plenty of other known bombings to complain about. Just ask Justin Amash.
i wonder what norm finkelstein would say
1698202343147.png

rickyb

Finally decided to read and research your dude Chris Hedges and your role model is full of crap. All of the media organizations that he has worked for over the last two decades are full of crap and this story is super full of crap. You have drank the kool-aid. How someone can buy in so hard into a single person is beyond me. You are neck deep in BS and telling everyone around you how great you smell but you are the only one smelling roses.
chris hedges got fired from the NY times for denouncing the iraq war

he had a show on telesur

he sued obama, and accurately predicted the demagoguery we experienced under trump 5 years before it happened on the back cover of his "death of the liberal class" book.

had a show on RT

has a show on the real news.

i dont buy into a single person, btw.