Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

vantexan

I’m not going to answer those personal questions.

I’d like to not give more money to the rich and corporations by handing them gifts and that’s what this IRS trim does.

Find the money elsewhere. Not handing Republican donors favors.
As if the IRS is now prevented from going after the wealthy. Looky there, a pig just flew by.

rickyb

Terrorist want to kill innocent people.

Very little racism in America. There's not a job in this country or a school you can't go to because of the color of your skin.
tons of racism in america

slavery is legal in jail lol

look up your prison pop per capita

nothing saying terrorists kill innocents, thats not necessarily terrorism, it can just be illegal war.

vantexan

Its pretty interesting how the israel hamas issue split up both sides of the US. On the left/right you got organizations wholeheartedly supporting israel on one side and hamas on the other. Honestly I didnt know there was that much support for Hamas in the US but i wonder what will be the long term implications from this.
Care to tell us who on the right is supporting Hamas?

Brownisbrown

UPS EMPLOYEE
Terrorist want to kill innocent people.

Very little racism in America. There's not a job in this country or a school you can't go to because of the color of your skin.
although racism is everywhere yeah I do have to agree, people should rly consider how much more racist comparatively the rest of the world is. Even in europe where they accuse us of being racist meanwhile i know a lot of europeans that wouldnt even think twice about kicking every romani out of the continent

Brownisbrown

UPS EMPLOYEE
Care to tell us who on the right is supporting Hamas?
Yeah gotta backpedal on this one, my bad, shud have been more clear with the post. Should say more that there are folks within the right that wud prefer we dont intervene at all. Was listening to fringe groups like info wars and folks on banned pretty against supporting israel

RangerMan06

cops arent crooked?

why are some prisons for profit?

why cant criminals vote? we let criminals run for the highest office (2 terms even)
Very few crooked cops. Look at the cities who wanted to defund the police. Complete chaos now and begging for the national guard to come save them.
Convicted felons can't vote. Break the law and there are consequences

Brownisbrown

UPS EMPLOYEE
cops arent crooked?

why are some prisons for profit?

why cant criminals vote? we let criminals run for the highest office (2 terms even)
Not an excuse, but with how many convicts/ex-convicts there are in this country, they would probably make a massive voting bloc. Imagine trump and biden fighting over the imprisoned vote