Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

vantexan

Yeah gotta backpedal on this one, my bad, shud have been more clear with the post. Should say more that there are folks within the right that wud prefer we dont intervene at all. Was listening to fringe groups like info wars and folks on banned pretty against supporting israel
So the far right Jew hating wing nuts. That's a pretty small group in comparison to what's going on with the Left.

Brownisbrown

UPS EMPLOYEE
So the far right Jew hating wing nuts. That's a pretty small group in comparison to what's going on with the Left.
Its a cut of the pie but yeah I agree the left is way more fragmented from this. Seems like if you speak against israel in the republican party in any way, you are inviting yourself to the blacklist.

rickyb

Very few crooked cops. Look at the cities who wanted to defund the police. Complete chaos now and begging for the national guard to come save them.
Convicted felons can't vote. Break the law and there are consequences
serpico says police corruption is endemic

in addition the intercept did journalism on how white supremacists have infected US police depts.

the idea to stop people of a certain color from voting is racist. the system is designed for people to keep going back to jail because they are very profitable while in jail. they rack up prison debts for things that should be free, and when they dont pay upon released because they are discriminated against from getting a legal job, they go back to jail. the minority ghettos are america's internal colonies. check out the recidivism rate, its high.

RangerMan06

in addition the intercept did journalism on how white supremacists have infected US police depts.

the idea to stop people of a certain color from voting is racist. the system is designed for people to keep going back to jail because they are very profitable while in jail. they rack up prison debts for things that should be free, and when they dont pay upon released because they are discriminated against from getting a legal job, they go back to jail. the minority ghettos are america's internal colonies. check out the recidivism rate, its high.
It's a culture problem not a racism problem. Break laws and there are consequences. Most police officers are good people.
Most states you can get your record expunged if you stay out of trouble. Also very few are incarcerated on misdemeanors or first time offenses. Only habitual law breakers or violent crimes get you a stay in prison.

Thebrownblob

And you and @Next Day Err want them to be the only ones to have guns? You guys are very confusing.

RangerMan06

What is their "fair share"?

What is the number?

You people use these propaganda phrases and never back them up with any sense of reality.
IMO there Needs to be a salary cap on life. Nobody needs more than a million per year especially to make :censored2: music or be a 3rd string QB.
Anybody making under 100k should pay zero or very little in income tax. The economy would soar

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1698807835265.png

rickyb

Nobody is taking your guns away. But common sense says it shouldn't be harder to adopt a puppy then to buy a military assault rifle and carry it down the street legally.
Guns bore me, i used to have my firearms license, i shot some guns last year it was expensive and boring