Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

vantexan

norm finkelstein has friends who compiled a list of extremist israeli politicians who had referenced genocide recently

in addition the israeli govt and US govts position is no food, no fuel, no water. that is genocide.
That's not genocide. That's forcing surrender. And Israeli politicians referencing genocide? I'm 100% confident that they were referring to Hamas's desire to kill all Jews. No one in the public eye in Israel is saying kill all Palestinians.

rickyb

That's not genocide. That's forcing surrender. And Israeli politicians referencing genocide? I'm 100% confident that they were referring to Hamas's desire to kill all Jews. No one in the public eye in Israel is saying kill all Palestinians.
That's genocide.

Yes there's a lot of Israeli politicians who made statements equating their support for genocide. Chris hedges has quoted a few, so has Finkelstein and Finkelstein knows 2 people who assembled all the pro genocide quotes from Israeli politicians.

vantexan

That's genocide.

Yes there's a lot of Israeli politicians who made statements equating their support for genocide. Chris hedges has quoted a few, so has Finkelstein and Finkelstein knows 2 people who assembled all the pro genocide quotes from Israeli politicians.
You've seen it from Hedges? Prove it, post the politician's support for genocide.

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
Gays Israelis and Arabs live peacefully together in Israel while Palestinians throw gay people off of roofs. Rickyb please insert :censored2: comment here please……

rickyb

You've seen it from Hedges? Prove it, post the politician's support for genocide.
im pretty sure i saw it on norm finkelsteins website, when i looked for it for you i couldnt find it for you, in the article there was a long list of quotes

in the norman finkelstein candace owens interview he mentions 2 names which ive never heard before around the 41 min mark who have compiled all the pro genocide quotes from israeli politicians since oct 7, one of the names i believe is this person

also keep in mind israel politics have shifted to the far right, so maybe this is what the far right does?

rickyb

1700665478812.png

rickyb

occupiers (israel) dont have a right to defend themselves

israel had a right to kill hamas fighters on oct 7th that went into israel to kill

but israel does not have a right to kill hamas fighters in gaza because israel would be defending its occupation

rickyb

Thank you for continuing to make your views on this issue very clear. It’s a good reminder of where leftists are coming from when they call for a ceasefire.
this is like saying america has a right to blow up vietcong while it is occupying vietnam

no it does not.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
im pretty sure i saw it on norm finkelsteins website, when i looked for it for you i couldnt find it for you, in the article there was a long list of quotes

in the norman finkelstein candace owens interview he mentions 2 names which ive never heard before around the 41 min mark who have compiled all the pro genocide quotes from israeli politicians since oct 7, one of the names i believe is this person

also keep in mind israel politics have shifted to the far right, so maybe this is what the far right does?
😂😂😂

Box Ox

Thank you for continuing to make your views on this issue very clear. It’s a good reminder of where leftists are coming from when they call for a ceasefire.
this is like saying america has a right to blow up vietcong while it is occupying vietnam

no it does not.

You’re not saying anything new here. You leftists don’t want a 2 state solution. You want all of the Jews gone. And you have no problem with what happened on October 7. We get it.

UnionStrong

israel had a right to kill hamas fighters on oct 7th that went into israel to kill

but israel does not have a right to kill hamas fighters in gaza because israel would be defending its occupation
🤪🤪🤪

UnionStrong

🤪🤪🤪