Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
im pretty sure i saw it on norm finkelsteins website, when i looked for it for you i couldnt find it for you, in the article there was a long list of quotes

in the norman finkelstein candace owens interview he mentions 2 names which ive never heard before around the 41 min mark who have compiled all the pro genocide quotes from israeli politicians since oct 7, one of the names i believe is this person

also keep in mind israel politics have shifted to the far right, so maybe this is what the far right does?
😂😂😂

rickyb

You’re not saying anything new here. You leftists don’t want a 2 state solution. You want all of the Jews gone. And you have no problem with what happened on October 7. We get it.
occupiers dont have self defense rights, they only have the right to leave

Box Ox

Thank you for continuing to make your views on this issue very clear. It’s a good reminder of where leftists are coming from when they call for a ceasefire.
this is like saying america has a right to blow up vietcong while it is occupying vietnam

no it does not.
You’re not saying anything new here. You leftists don’t want a 2 state solution. You want all of the Jews gone. And you have no problem with what happened on October 7. We get it.
we do want a 2 state solution

You clearly don’t. As long as Israel exists you’ll call it occupied land. You’ll say there are no civilians within it and that violence against all of them is justified.

occupiers dont have self defense rights, they only have the right to leave

I’m impressed with how straightforward you’re being today.

rickyb

You clearly don’t. As long as Israel exists you’ll call it occupied land. You’ll say there are no civilians within it and that violence against all of them is justified.

I’m impressed with how straightforward you’re being today.
im watching aaron mate get interviewed by this ignoranus comedian

Johney

Pineapple King
occupiers (israel) dont have a right to defend themselves

israel had a right to kill hamas fighters on oct 7th that went into israel to kill

but israel does not have a right to kill hamas fighters in gaza because israel would be defending its occupation
Are you really that stupid? So in your :censored2: opinion the US had no right to go after Osama Bin Laden for the attack on 9/11? In Pakistan mind you. I guess they should’ve just waited for him to come here.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Are you really that stupid? So in your :censored2: opinion the US had no right to go after Osama Bin Laden for the attack on 9/11? In Pakistan mind you. I guess they should’ve just waited for him to come here.
He proves everyday that there’s no intelligent life in Canada.

rickyb

if the US was occupying territory that bin laden was in, then bin laden had a right to attack MILITARY targets in america, not civilians. US would have no right to attack bin laden in that case. however US has a right to attack the bin laden in america on 9/11.

btw why did bin laden attack you? ill give you a clue, its not because he hates you because of your freedoms lol

Last edited:

Johney

Pineapple King
if the US was occupying territory that bin laden was in, then bin laden had a right to attack MILITARY targets in america, not civilians. US would have no right to attack bin laden in that case. however US has a right to attack the bin laden in america on 9/11.

btw why did bin laden attack you? ill give you a clue, its not because he hates you because of your freedoms lol
I guess you really are.

Box Ox

if the US was occupying territory that bin laden was in, then bin laden had a right to attack MILITARY targets in america, not civilians.

He did attack civilians. He didn't have a right to attack them did he?

US would have no right to attack bin laden in that case.

So the US did have a right because he did attack civilians.

however US has a right to attack the bin laden in america on 9/11.

Only in America and only on 9/11?

fishtm2001

We currently have people in the US who have this idea of "Israel" that cannot be reconciled with the reality of "Netanyahu's Israel" and they refuse to update.

rickyb

He did attack civilians. He didn't have a right to attack them did he?

So the US did have a right because he did attack civilians.

Only in America and only on 9/11?
reread what i said. if the us was occupying bin ladens country then he had a right to attack us military targets within america

Box Ox

reread what i said. if the us was occupying bin ladens country then he had a right to attack us military targets within america

I don’t need to re-read anything you said. You just can’t defend your actual viewpoint by responding to my questions formed in response.

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic

Since Chinese agents and Russian agents and even Iranian agents are currently operating in the US then we have “the right” to attack their military? And Bin Laden was never in the US on 911.