Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

vantexan

im pretty sure i saw it on norm finkelsteins website, when i looked for it for you i couldnt find it for you, in the article there was a long list of quotes

in the norman finkelstein candace owens interview he mentions 2 names which ive never heard before around the 41 min mark who have compiled all the pro genocide quotes from israeli politicians since oct 7, one of the names i believe is this person

also keep in mind israel politics have shifted to the far right, so maybe this is what the far right does?
You still haven't posted any quotes calling for the genocide of all Palestinians. No doubt after Oct. 7th there were extremely angry people wanting to go in right away and kill all of Hamas. But you've been saying that Israel has leaders who have always been calling for the genocide of Palestinians. That Israel has been committing genocide for decades. You're guilty of pushing a false narrative in hopes of reducing support for Israel.

vantexan

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You still haven't posted any quotes calling for the genocide of all Palestinians. No doubt after Oct. 7th there were extremely angry people wanting to go in right away and kill all of Hamas. But you've been saying that Israel has leaders who have always been calling for the genocide of Palestinians. That Israel has been committing genocide for decades. You're guilty of pushing a false narrative in hopes of reducing support for Israel.
In other words, he’s lying.

rickyb

So, Hamas was ok slaughtering Jews on October 7th? Remember, you said occupiers don't have self defense rights.
hamas was ok attacking military targets on oct 7. not civilians.

you are correct occupiers do not have self defense rights.

russia needed to exhaust all diplomacy before it resorted to military invasion.

rickyb

Except Israel has already provided phone recordings of Hamas leaders discussing what happened with an errant bomb that hit the hospital area. Which has already been debunked on how many it killed. They tried to use propaganda to make Israel look bad. And people like you are still passing it around as if it really happened.
israel lies like crazy and has a history of bombing hospitals

did you know israel doesnt allow journalists in gaza

rickyb

im not sure israel has committed genocide for decades, unless someone i quoted said that.

rickyb

So, Hamas was ok slaughtering Jews on October 7th? Remember, you said occupiers don't have self defense rights.
on oct 7 israel had a right to defend its civilians.

but israel did not have a right to attack gaza because it occupies gaza

if it did not occupy gaza, and hamas attacked first, then israel would have a right to attack gaza

Babagounj

Strength through joy
on oct 7 israel had a right to defend its civilians.

but israel did not have a right to attack gaza because it occupies gaza

if it did not occupy gaza, and hamas attacked first, then israel would have a right to attack gaza
oh, dear. your posts have destroyed my hope that it was you driving across the Rainbow Bridge today.

rickyb

1700694833442.png
1700695029057.png

Box Ox

You don't believe there are any civilians in Israel.
what do you think genius
if you are killing people who are violently stealing land, then they are not civilians
Well, first time hearing you say that not all Israelis are colonizers. Which ones aren't colonizers?
if you are stealing land you are a colonizer and you deserve violent resistance
So which Israelis aren't stealing land and therefore aren't colonizers?
You can quote me saying all israelis being colonizers. israelis are stealing land as we speak.

vantexan

russia needed to exhaust all diplomacy before it resorted to military invasion.
So Israelis attacked on Oct. 7th had no right to defend their lives?