Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
It’s idiots like the guy on here as to why no one wants to bother with BC anymore.
I hope he gets permanently banned, but some are too busy targeting people like me that refer to him and his homie as “terrorist supporters”.
That was a “ personal attack” and I got banned for a week.
:censored2: this place and the idiots that are allowed to grandstand and create more hate and discontent.

PT Car Washer

It’s idiots like the guy on here as to why no one wants to bother with BC anymore.
I hope he gets permanently banned, but some are too busy targeting people like me that refer to him and his homie as “terrorist supporters”.
:censored2: this place and the idiots that are allowed to grandstand and create more hate and discontent.
This site is becoming nothing more then a right wing troll farm. There is no more free speech.

RangerMan06

occupiers (israel) dont have a right to defend themselves

israel had a right to kill hamas fighters on oct 7th that went into israel to kill

but israel does not have a right to kill hamas fighters in gaza because israel would be defending its occupation
wrong.. Israel does have the right and they are

rickyb

you can believe in free speech but theres things you are not allowed to say like "fire" in a movie theatre or supporting genocide.

Box Ox

You still haven't posted any quotes calling for the genocide of all Palestinians.
im not sure israel has committed genocide for decades
israel is committing genocide in gaza
journalists are saying israel is committing genocide
Biden biden you cant hide, you signed up for genocide
trudeau trudeau you cant hide, you signed up for genocide!
genocide is also happening
everyone is saying israel is committing genocide right now that i listen to.

rickyb

So Israelis attacked on Oct. 7th had no right to defend their lives?
you dont understand.

the israelis attacked on oct 7th had a right to defend themselves within israel, and when they killed those hamas fighters in israel that day, that should have been the end of it under international law.

israel has no right to attack gaza on oct 8th and there after because it occupies it. if israel did not occupy gaza, it would be a different story.

vantexan

you dont understand.

the israelis attacked on oct 7th had a right to defend themselves within israel, and when they killed those hamas fighters in israel that day, that should have been the end of it under international law.

israel has no right to attack gaza on oct 8th and there after because it occupies it. if israel did not occupy gaza, it would be a different story.
Israel withdrew from Gaza in 2005 if I remember right. On Oct 7th there were no Israeli army units patrolling Gaza. To be occupied is to have soldiers on the streets after an invasion. What is happening now is Israel has invaded Gaza to retaliate for what happened Oct. 7th. Hamas caused this. You're saying that Hamas has the right to attack Israel over and over and over and Israel just has to take it. Israel tried to live with Hamas by fencing them off and installing the "Iron Dome" missile defense system. They put up with Hamas firing 10,000 missiles a year into Israel because they were able to intercept most of them. But the Oct 7th attack was so extreme that Israel has no other choice but to invade. The U.N created Israel and says they have the right to exist. That's international law too.

rickyb

Israel withdrew from Gaza in 2005 if I remember right. On Oct 7th there were no Israeli army units patrolling Gaza. To be occupied is to have soldiers on the streets after an invasion. What is happening now is Israel has invaded Gaza to retaliate for what happened Oct. 7th. Hamas caused this. You're saying that Hamas has the right to attack Israel over and over and over and Israel just has to take it. Israel tried to live with Hamas by fencing them off and installing the "Iron Dome" missile defense system. They put up with Hamas firing 10,000 missiles a year into Israel because they were able to intercept most of them. But the Oct 7th attack was so extreme that Israel has no other choice but to invade. The U.N created Israel and says they have the right to exist. That's international law too.
israel moved its troops the the borders. egypt and israel control the borders, and israel controls the sea and air. the humanitarian rights orgs still consider gaza under israeli occupation. gaza is i believe under the most surveillance in the world.

hamas fighters likely never left gaza until oct 7th since its a concentration camp.

under international law, occupied people have a right to violent rebellion. occupiers do not have a right to self defense.

israel should accept the 2 state solution and end hte occupation.

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
israel moved its troops the the borders. egypt and israel control the borders, and israel controls the sea and air. the humanitarian rights orgs still consider gaza under israeli occupation. gaza is i believe under the most surveillance in the world.

hamas fighters likely never left gaza until oct 7th since its a concentration camp.

under international law, occupied people have a right to violent rebellion. occupiers do not have a right to self defense.

israel should accept the 2 state solution and end hte occupation.
Gaza is full of terrorists and should be the most surveilled in the world.