Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
occupiers dont have self defense rights, they only have the right to leave
Where do these rights come from?
international law
International laws from where? And who enforces these laws? The UN? NATO? Sorry but not everyone recognizes your international laws and there are certainly no real consequences for ignoring them. Countries and people in power tend to do whatever is in their best interests and if enforcement is necessary it is our people that are put in danger. If my wife and kids were kidnapped to Gaza and raped and tortured then it would be in your best interest to get the hell out of my way. It was done by Hamas the official government of Gaza and at that point diplomacy has failed. If the people of Gaza want to stay alive then they should run for the hills or seek refuge in one of the other Arab countries in the region. Oh wait they don’t want them in their countries either…….why is that?

Brown Circus

well when you are born into a concentration camp its understandable they will have some terrorists

although i dont think hamas has the terror budget that US govt has, or israel, or UK, or russia or china.
I’m tired of your anti American BS. We are NOT a terrorist state and if you have such a problem with this country then maybe you should spend a month in Iran and hope and pray that they don’t find out your gay!

Brown Circus

hamas was ok attacking military targets on oct 7. not civilians
Those people who were at the concert were not military. Those children they beheaded were not military. Those women who were raped were not military and most of the people who were either killed or kidnapped were not military. You are SICK

rickyb

I’m tired of your anti American BS. We are NOT a terrorist state and if you have such a problem with this country then maybe you should spend a month in Iran and hope and pray that they don’t find out your gay!
gays used to have it rough here too, its better but they aint free

anti american is a totalitarian term

theres no such thing as anti italian or anti british.

Brown Circus

They were never treated as bad as they are now in the Arab world. People like you love trying to put the 60s and 70s civil rights movements on par with the homosexual movement but they have never enslaved or lynched gays on the same level but they do allow the murder of them in sharia. Gaza can go fly a rainbow colored kite….

rickyb

Where do these rights come from?

International laws from where? And who enforces these laws? The UN? NATO? Sorry but not everyone recognizes your international laws and there are certainly no real consequences for ignoring them. Countries and people in power tend to do whatever is in their best interests and if enforcement is necessary it is our people that are put in danger. If my wife and kids were kidnapped to Gaza and raped and tortured then it would be in your best interest to get the hell out of my way. It was done by Hamas the official government of Gaza and at that point diplomacy has failed. If the people of Gaza want to stay alive then they should run for the hills or seek refuge in one of the other Arab countries in the region. Oh wait they don’t want them in their countries either…….why is that?

nobody "wanted" the jews either. ill answer this point later.

vantexan

gays used to have it rough here too, its better but they aint free

anti american is a totalitarian term

theres no such thing as anti italian or anti british.
No such thing as anti Italian? They've certainly been discriminated against in the past. But gayness isn't an ethnicity. It's not a race. It's a behavior.

rickyb

No such thing as anti Italian? They've certainly been discriminated against in the past. But gayness isn't an ethnicity. It's not a race. It's a behavior.
yea i know but made 2 points and so did i.

i think what i said is true - noam chomsky mentions "anti americanism" and i think thats what he says.

Brown Circus

id like you to post here on the surveillance methods.
Sure, sniper rifles pointed at anyone flying around in para gliders shooting innocent civilians. And anyone claiming to be Hamas should be held responsible for terrorizing Israeli and Gazan civilians. Anyone caught launching rockets from mosques, schools and hospitals should be held responsible for the deaths of those innocent people in those locations. THEY ARE COWARDS!!!

rickyb

Sure, sniper rifles pointed at anyone flying around in para gliders shooting innocent civilians. And anyone claiming to be Hamas should be held responsible for terrorizing Israeli and Gazan civilians. Anyone caught launching rockets from mosques, schools and hospitals should be held responsible for the deaths of those innocent people in those locations. THEY ARE COWARDS!!!
thats not you posting israeli surveillance of gaza lol