Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

RangerMan06

yea no big deal, theres only legalized slavery in prisons, violent predatory police with significant protests in the last decade, and 98% of people entering plea deals in the federal criminal courts even though you can bet your ass 98% of people are not guilty

View attachment 455839
People rarely go to jail for non violent crimes or on their 1st offense. If someone is in prison you can bet your ass they deserve to be there

rickyb

People rarely go to jail for non violent crimes or on their 1st offense. If someone is in prison you can bet your ass they deserve to be there
i will educate you about the true nature of the legal system

for starters, predatory cops arrest or fine poor people for their lawn, for standing on a sidewalk

if you dont pay the fine you can end up in jail

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic

Brown Circus

for starters, predatory cops arrest or fine poor people for their lawn, for standing on a sidewalk

You have spent whole days and maybe even weeks on this thread and have failed to educate a single person of anything other than how poisoned your mind is.

Brown Circus

we dont want palestinians treated differently than jews

we dont want blacks treated worse than whites

thank you
But you do want a society that throws gays off of rooftops to thrive. You talk about open air prisons but if these people get everything they want then the entire world will be under sharia law and the entire world would be a prison.

rickyb

But you do want a society that throws gays off of rooftops to thrive. You talk about open air prisons but if these people get everything they want then the entire world will be under sharia law and the entire world would be a prison.
they dont want to be occupied just like the natives here dont want to be occupied. they dont have a monopoly on truth.

you diss muslims but american culture is pretty :censored2:ed up too - these days you defend economic tyranny, you are regarded as the most dangerous govt in the world, you support israel which violently steals and occupies land and runs the worlds largest concentration camp ever with egypt. there is gay hate in america too but you have come a long way. america like previous empires has been about killing democracy by force. thats disgusting.

rickyb

To buy a house you get a realtor and tell them which one you want. The question of what race you are is never addressed and you can be approved without ever stepping foot into a bank. Not everything is about race.

1701011409090.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

You couldn’t educate anyone, you need reeducation.