Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Box Ox

Ah, I see. You don't necessarily believe that Israel is "indiscriminately or purposefully targeting and attacking civilian areas in [Gaza]." You're just asking questions.
i do believe that because everyone i listen to is calling it a genocide.

Of course everyone you listen to is.

If Israel wanted to target families indiscriminately I don’t think they would have given any warnings to move before engaging in combat. But civilians have died in the thousands and people will take that for what they’ll take it as.

Hamas doesn't get a free pass to kill Israeli civilians because they retreat behind their women and children after they've done so. The women and children on both sides are dead because of them.

rickyb

Of course everyone you listen to is.

Hamas doesn't get a free pass to kill Israeli civilians because they retreat behind their women and children after they've done so. The women and children on both sides are dead because of them.
hamas is not allowed to kill civilians. nor is israel allowed to kill 20,000 :S

Thebrownblob

msnbc can suck my appliance

im not watching that propaganda for corrupt right wing liberals
1702219422034.gif

Next Day Err

One of the larger strategic mistakes that Israel has made is not allowing the full public viewing of Hamas' terrorizing on October 7. The murdering, rape and abject inhumanity was shielded from the eyes of the world and only served to strengthen Hamas' position and lead many to believe that Israel was overreacting in every instance of their combat operations. I worry it's too late now even if they did show all the raw footage that I've heard so much about.

Box Ox

hamas is not allowed to kill civilians. nor is israel allowed to kill 20,000 :S

You believe there are no Israeli civilians. You think Hamas would be justified in killing all of them. Hamas agrees with you. They acted on it on October 7. And they have to be dealt with.

Gazan civilians are unfortunately paying the price for Hamas terrorists preferring to hide under their women's skirts (burqas?) and their babies' cribs.

rickyb

You believe there are no Israeli civilians. You think Hamas would be justified in killing all of them. Hamas agrees with you. They acted on it on October 7. And they have to be dealt with.

Gazan civilians are unfortunately paying the price for Hamas terrorists preferring to hide under their women's skirts (burqas?) and their babies' cribs.
so youre saying israel has very bad intelligence? 20,000 dead in gaza.

quote me.