Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

rickyb

The only such vote I can find was the two state solution voted on in 1947 that Arab states opposed. There was a vote that the U.N. later granted the Palestinians a non member observer status in the U.N. That vote was opposed by Israel, the U.S., and I think Canada if I remember right. That was the 150-3 vote. So please tell me in what year after 1947 did the U.N. voted to partition Israel into two states that the Arabs voted in favor of?
well i showed you one example in the 1970s, and he says "theres a long international record" so wouldnt that imply that the arab nations supported it many times in the UN? i will post specifically the dates in the past it was supported.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
well i showed you one example in the 1970s, and he says "theres a long international record" so wouldnt that imply that the arab nations supported it many times in the UN? i will post specifically the dates in the past it was supported.
More lies

vantexan

am i not allowed to say that? no one told me what i said last time, and before that i was banned for "criticizing the US govt" LOL

are you going to defend me? what does the bible say?

unionstrong says bad stuff all the time, much worse i reported him 4 times over a few days, and how long was his last ban? 12 hours? im getting 7 day bans every time for "attacking"
Calling people liars without offering proof that we are lying, just saying so, might get you banned. How long a ban is up to the moderators. The problem is you don't ever really give proof we are lying other than "Chomsky says", "Hedges says", "Nader says", etc. I just googled when did the Arab states vote for a two state solution and all I got was 1947 the U.N. voted for two states. You said that the Arabs have voted for it multiple times but the U.S. and Israel shot it down. If you could tell me when that was I would appreciate it. Quoting Chomsky isn't telling me anything. I see no dates.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Calling people liars without offering proof that we are lying, just saying so, might get you banned. How long a ban is up to the moderators. The problem is you don't ever really give proof we are lying other than "Chomsky says", "Hedges says", "Nader says", etc. I just googled when did the Arab states vote for a two state solution and all I got was 1947 the U.N. voted for two states. You said that the Arabs have voted for it multiple times but the U.S. and Israel shot it down. If you could tell me when that was I would appreciate it. Quoting Chomsky isn't telling me anything. I see no dates.
You can call out a lie when you see one. He posts propaganda that’s based on the opinions of leftist liars. That’s not attacking him, only his sources.

vantexan

Did you give me a specific date? Was that the vote on giving the Palestinians a non member observer status? Please do give me specific dates so that I can confirm them.

rickyb

no one told me anyways calling people liars is an attack

vantexan

You can call out a lie when you see one. He posts propaganda that’s based on the opinions of leftist liars. That’s not attacking him, only his sources.
I'm not talking about us calling him out as a liar though. I'm talking about him constantly calling us liars without offering proof.

Thebrownblob

i was criticized for not having quality posts

were the other posts on that page any better?

be a good christian and defend me.
Good Christians don’t defend people who create division for no reason. Good Christians are not required to have strength of their own. They rely on God and seek forgiveness if they make a mistake. if you want to be a Christian Jedi, you need to learn the ways and not what you think Something is, that it is not.