Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Good Christians don’t defend people who create division for no reason. Good Christians are not required to have strength of their own. They rely on God and seek forgiveness if they make a mistake. if you want to be a Christian Jedi, you need to learn the ways and not what you think Something is, that it is not.
The poor misguided child. Sad and pathetic.

rickyb

Good Christians don’t defend people who create division for no reason. Good Christians are not required to have strength of their own. They rely on God and seek forgiveness if they make a mistake. if you want to be a Christian Jedi, you need to learn the ways and not what you think Something is, that it is not.
good christians need to speak out on principle for equal treatment and fairness regardless of whether or not they agree with someones views on israel or capitalism or whatever. youre not always going to agree. bare minimum being a christian is being honest and i dont see it here all too often and i see people being silent about it.

Thebrownblob

good christians need to speak out on principle for equal treatment and fairness regardless of whether or not they agree with someones views on israel or capitalism or whatever. youre not always going to agree. bare minimum being a christian is being honest and i dont see it here all too often and i see people being silent about it.
Nope good Christians only need to spread the gospel. And if you ever read the Bible, you would understand there was many times that God did not agree with the views of people leading Israel, and they suffered greatly.

rickyb

Nope good Christians only need to spread the gospel. And if you ever read the Bible, you would understand there was many times that God did not agree with the views of people leading Israel, and they suffered greatly.
I’m sinner saved by Grace. You seem to be like the Pharisees, who had no problem, picking out other peoples issues, but not their own.
i will talk to you in the religion thread

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
But you don’t believe in god.

rickyb

But you don’t believe in god.
when i was protesting the mostly israeli / egyptian concentration camp gaza, and the occupation in the west bank, and the unequal treatment of palestinians in the pouring cold rain risking arrest, thats pretty close to walking the religious path.

thats up there with making a popular youtube video or donating.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
when i was protesting the mostly israeli / egyptian concentration camp gaza, and the occupation in the west bank, and the unequal treatment of palestinians in the pouring cold rain risking arrest, thats pretty close to walking the religious path.

thats up there with making a popular youtube video or donating.
Why aren't you protesting the way other Muslim countries are treating the Palestinians ?
They have refused resettlement within their borders { even temporary placement }.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Looking for the corkscrew!
1702322858609.png