Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

rickyb

No I’m talking about how other countries treat Palestinians they’re in concentration in Lebanon as well let’s blame Israel😂

yea im against concentration camps

it says right here its racist. notice the countries with the immigrants coming from are iraq which america bombed, palestine which america gives 4 billion a year in weapons to make life miserable, and syria which i believe america was recently at war with

1702324010309.png

Thebrownblob

yea im against concentration camps

it says right here its racist. notice the countries with the immigrants coming from are iraq which america bombed, palestine which america gives 4 billion a year in weapons to make life miserable, and syria which i believe america was recently at war with

View attachment 458161
Excellent, so Arabs are racist. Good to know. They also treat Palestinians poorly. Maybe it’s the Palestinians?

rickyb

Excellent, so Arabs are racist. Good to know. They also treat Palestinians poorly. Maybe it’s the Palestinians?
no thats racist saying arabs are racist. do not lie about it, jesus is monitoring you

now your article says theres been a mass immigration. that can make right wingers go racist politically. right wingers are always blaming immigrants - who are often poor - for americas problems.

Thebrownblob

no thats racist saying arabs are racist. do not lie about it, jesus is monitoring you

now your article says theres been a mass immigration. that can make right wingers go racist politically. right wingers are always blaming immigrants - who are often poor - for americas problems.
I didn’t say you pointed it out so I guess you’re racist? and as usual, you’re an analysis is silly and immature. I have no idea what you’re even talking about. There’s no right wingers in Lebanon and Jordan the places you pretend you don’t know where they’re treating Palestinians terribly because you do not believe in equality, because if you did, you would be marching against them as well. Instead you foster antisemitism.

rickyb

I didn’t say you pointed it out so you’re racist, and as usual, you’re an analysis is silly and immature. I have no idea what you’re even talking about. There’s no right wingers in Lebanon and Jordan the places you pretend you don’t know where they’re treating Palestinians terribly because we do not believe in equal because if you did, you would be marching against them as well. Instead you foster antisemitism.
immigrants frequently get treated badly. we treat our immigrants badly. we should protest against that. im in favor of free movement of workers - a free market.

Thebrownblob

immigrants frequently get treated badly. we treat our immigrants badly. we should protest against that. im in favor of free movement of workers - a free market.
Why is it that everywhere Palestinians go they don’t work? Wait a minute this is must be why you like them so much lol

rickyb

Why is it that everywhere Palestinians go they don’t work? Wait a minute this is must be why you like them so much lol
i havent heard that.

quote someone reputable saying that

the palestinians in gaza dont go anywhere because its a concentration camp. i dont know about the ones outside it.

Thebrownblob

i havent heard that.

quote someone reputable saying that

the palestinians in gaza dont go anywhere because its a concentration camp. i dont know about the ones outside it.
I just did 95% unemployment among Palestinians in Lebanon. If you weren’t blinded by anti-Semitism you would know

And once again, where is your equality?
“The Lebanese State prohibits Palestinians from working in many qualified professions, such as medicine, engineering and law”

Rage against Lebanese government

rickyb

I just did 95% unemployment among Palestinians in Lebanon. If you weren’t blinded by anti-Semitism you would know
could be racism

you gotta find some reputable sources like norm finkelstein or at least news organizations you trust like al jazeera and see what they say. i dont just read anything i find off the internet. sometimes i quote wiki but its not that good quite often.

Thebrownblob

could be racism

you gotta find some reputable sources like norm finkelstein or at least news organizations you trust like al jazeera and see what they say. i dont just read anything i find off the internet. sometimes i quote wiki but its not that good quite often.
Nope those are reputable sources. You’re an anti-Semite and that’s why you will not call out others who treat Palestinians the way they do. It’s not about the Palestinians. It’s about the Jewish people that you do not like.

rickyb

Nope those are reputable sources. You’re an anti-Semite and that’s why you will not call out others who treat Palestinians the way they do. It’s not about the Palestinians. It’s about the Jewish people that you do not like.
why is it a reputable source? ive never heard of it before. i saw them selling a pappe book on the side that was good.

i doubt the problem is a palestinian defect which is what your implying. theyre people. yes some cultures have good work life balance but i doubt their culture is to intentionally not work because theyre anti capitalist or whatever.

yea i dont like the israeli govts actions - its just terrible and its not a free market or capitalist either ;)

Thebrownblob

why is it a reputable source? ive never heard of it before. i saw them selling a pappe book on the side that was good.

i doubt the problem is a palestinian defect which is what your implying. theyre people. yes some cultures have good work life balance but i doubt their culture is to intentionally not work because theyre anti capitalist or whatever.

yea i dont like the israeli govts actions - its just terrible and its not a free market or capitalist either ;)
Your denial is sad because now I know you’re an anti Semite there’s been plenty of stories on your favorite website Al Jazeera you’ve just chosen to ignore them because it doesn’t fit your narrative

Come on Ricky show us how much of an equal opportunity hater you are….

rickyb

Your denial is sad because now I know you’re an anti Semite there’s been plenty of stories on your favorite website Al Jazeera you’ve just chosen to ignore them because it doesn’t fit your narrative

i will read these im glad you posted it.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

He’s beyond help.

rickyb

right at the beginning it says lebanon has a bad economy and discrimination against palestinians. so could that be part of the reason why unemployment is 95% for palestinians.

the way the lebanese treat them sounds similar to israeli, probably not as bad.

in that article is says they mostly wanted to go back to palestine. so that goes back to what israel is doing and egypt too in gaza.