Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

rickyb

Your denial is sad because now I know you’re an anti Semite there’s been plenty of stories on your favorite website Al Jazeera you’ve just chosen to ignore them because it doesn’t fit your narrative

Come on Ricky show us how much of an equal opportunity hater you are….
so why dont you quote these articles

its bad how they treat these refugees like not letting htem become citizens, and we do the same thing quite often dont we.

in the jordan article at least they are not bombing hte camps like israel does and lebanon did. how many times has lebanon bombed the camps? israel has done alot of bombing in gaza the worlds largest concentration camp. in addition, are these countries restricting the flow of goods like israel is doing in gaza. are they stealing land. the palestinians would have somewhere to go if israel stopped occupying them, which is what the articles mention

Thebrownblob

its bad how they treat these refugees like not letting htem become citizens, and we do the same thing quite often dont we.

in the jordan article at least they are not bombing hte camps like israel does and lebanon did. how many times has lebanon bombed the camps? israel has done alot of bombing in gaza the worlds largest concentration camp. in addition, are these countries restricting the flow of goods like israel is doing in gaza. are they stealing land. the palestinians would have somewhere to go if israel stopped occupying them, which is what the articles mention
Keep spinning Ricky, you’ve been called out and pushed into the light and showing what you really are. Remember, I unlike you despise war no matter who is perpetrating it. You gave up your righteous banner along time ago when you supported people who have no problem, killing civilians it doesn’t matter which side it from. Really sad. just another peddler of hate and division and death.

rickyb

Keep spinning Ricky, you’ve been called out and pushed into the light and showing what you really are. Remember, I unlike you despise war no matter who is perpetrating it. You gave up your righteous banner along time ago when you supported people who have no problem, killing civilians it doesn’t matter which side it from. Really sad.
well you can quote me, i like how you used al jazeera, they used the word occupation a few times in one of hte articles.

obviously if israel acted religious they would stop behaving so badly, which would allow the people in these camps to go to palestine and work in their own country instead of dealing with disgusting right wing politics in another country trying to get a job.

its ok to fight back sometimes and go to war, christianity supports it i think.

Thebrownblob

well you can quote me, i like how you used al jazeera, they used the word occupation a few times in one of hte articles.

obviously if israel acted religious they would stop behaving so badly, which would allow the people in these camps to go to palestine and work in their own country instead of dealing with disgusting right wing politics in another country trying to get a job.

its ok to fight back sometimes and go to war, christianity supports it i think.
I used Al Jazeera because you said it wasn’t true unless they said so I don’t give a damn about Al Jazeera. I was pointing out that you purposely have avoided educating yourself on what’s going on with Palestinian people, except when it relates to Israel. Palestinians are despised throughout the Middle East by Arab governments and he is really governments alike. Is it justified? I don’t know I’m not there.

Brown Down

I used Al Jazeera because you said it wasn’t true unless they said so I don’t give a damn about Al Jazeera. I was pointing out that you purposely have avoided educating yourself on what’s going on with Palestinian people, except when it relates to Israel. Palestinians are despised throughout the Middle East by Arab governments and he is really governments alike. Is it justified? I don’t know I’m not there.
He's the biggest hypocrite I've ever seen. Just look at the religion thread

rickyb

yea im not an expert unlike noam chomsky, norm finkelstein, chris hedges

i didnt avoid educating myself. im not afraid of the truth and my identity is not tied up to a rigid belief system.

thats great you quotd al jazeera and you should quote them more often. its likely in those 2 countries with the refugee camps, they are still treated better than the israelis. and once again, theyre there in the first place because of the land stealin israelis.

i agree they treat their refugees bad like we do. im against this.

rickyb

his basis for not finding out other treatments of Palestine is that much nicer, prison, guards and captures and don’t bomb them only keep them in squalor and filth. Pretty sweet.
im against it. we should protest for equal treatment of people everywhere - on BC and in different countries.

rickyb

they are so organized, truly admirable

1702327986506.png

rickyb

Oh thanks Johnny come lately… although you better ask Finkelstein and hedges if it’s OK
i havent heard htem elaborate on the "no one wants the palestinians" argument other than finkelstein also saying no one wanted the jews during wwII.

so if you can find something im game to read it too. i read those al jazeera articles about bad treatment of palestinian refugees.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
yea im not an expert unlike noam chomsky, norm finkelstein, chris hedges

i didnt avoid educating myself. im not afraid of the truth and my identity is not tied up to a rigid belief system.

thats great you quotd al jazeera and you should quote them more often. its likely in those 2 countries with the refugee camps, they are still treated better than the israelis. and once again, theyre there in the first place because of the land stealin israelis.

i agree they treat their refugees bad like we do. im against this.
Lies

vantexan

no thats racist saying arabs are racist. do not lie about it, jesus is monitoring you

now your article says theres been a mass immigration. that can make right wingers go racist politically. right wingers are always blaming immigrants - who are often poor - for americas problems.
We aren't blaming them for our problems. We're saying they're causing serious problems coming here illegally.

vantexan

Israel doesn't bomb just for the fun of it. When Israel bombed Gaza in the past it was because Palestinians crossed over and killed people. But never like October 7th. So now Israel is intent on stopping Hamas once and for all.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Nobody is willing to take the Palestinians. They caused trouble when they were in Jordan and in Egypt.
That's the history. The militants are mixed in with the "peaceful" Hajji's and have repeatedly stated that they would not cease their terroristic acts until Isreal is eliminated.
They would, without a doubt, launch attacks on Israel and that would result in the IDF defending themselves by taking out rocket sites in those other Hajji countries. They hide in schools and hospitals and they cannot continue to believe they are secure.
Any fool should be able to figure that out.