Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

rickyb

1702389068307.png

Box Ox

@Box Ox , I think you quoted the Canucks posts out of order. People evolve and learn

I was responding to his post from 2 days ago by using quotes from his posts that were all made on November 4. Spoiler alert: his thinking and ideology haven't undergone a magical transformation between November 4 and 2 days ago.

@Box Ox
if you are stealing land you are a colonizer and you deserve violent resistance

that doesnt mean all israelis are colonizers. did they all steal land? i dont think so. its very possible a doctor for example immigrated to israel and paid someone for their land.

That's your supposed colonizer exception? If they're an immigrant doctor who paid someone for land that Palestinians used to live on? Then they don't deserve to eat a Hamas bullet in your opinion?

vantexan

@vantexan how much does US give to Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan each?
Looked it up on Google.

In the last 20 years Pakistan has received $32 billion in total aid.

Since the Israel/Egypt peace accord in 1978 Egypt has received $50 billion in military aid and $30 billion in economic aid.

Saudi Arabia and the U.A.E. received over $54 billion in military aid from 2015 to 2021. Saudi Arabia is also the top purchaser of U.S. military equipment, spending as much as $140 billion.

Israel received $70 billion in military aid from 2000 to 2022.