Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

tourists24

i am consistent

we have to be good christians if theres to be any hope for us. we need common sense and intelligence and morals.
Very much not consistent. You’re putting more faith in the UN than in Jesus. You back Hamas attacks because of what the UN claims and less in the teachings of Jesus. So spare us the Christian motivation and stick with your UN argument

rickyb

Very much not consistent. You’re putting more faith in the UN than in Jesus. You back Hamas attacks because of what the UN claims and less in the teachings of Jesus. So spare us the Christian motivation and stick with your UN argument
jesus is against stealing land ;)

you expect people who are under occupation to just take it? it seems very reasonable to me that they should be able to violently fight back and not kill civilians

tourists24

jesus is against stealing land ;)

you expect people who are under occupation to just take it? it seems very reasonable to me that they should be able to violently fight back and not kill civilians
Then show me the red letters of Jesus’ justification for violently retaliating. Like I said your loyalty is the UN so just keep preaching that.

oldngray

nowhere special
UN is dominated by anti semitic globalists. They ceased being relevant (if they ever really were).

Box Ox

But they almost always just kill civilians.
Thats very bad and at least they kill less than the country youre defending

Killing civilians is c9mpletely satanic

On October 7, Hamas killed a total of at least 1,139 Israelis. 373 of which were Israeli military/security forces.

How many civilians would you say Hamas killed in that attack?

tourists24

My loyalty is to truth and justice which paves the way to acceptance by jesus
then you have a truly warped sense of Christianity. If you're going to insert religious morality at least have a scriptural backing that teaches your "truth and justice"; because it doesn't line up in the least with the teachings of Jesus.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
then you have a truly warped sense of Christianity. If you're going to insert religious morality at least have a scriptural backing that teaches your "truth and justice"; because it doesn't line up in the least with the teachings of Jesus.
I don't believe he's ever actually been willing to take a stance on this.

@rickyb do you believe in Jesus Christ, and the sacrifice made on our behalf?

rickyb

Cool. Thanks for telling us without telling us. Puts things into perspective a lot more now. Good to know where the lines are drawn
i mentioned it before on here maybe @Box Ox can pull it up

lots of crazy genocidal stuff in the bible. part of being a good person is just taking it seriously, thinking about it, and then acting good. the truth is revolutionary.