Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

rickyb

But they attacked civilians. Brutally. Intentionally. And now they're paying for it.
they attacked civilians which is wrong and now israel has killed 40,000 civilians which is satanic and illegal too and somehow think the survivors arent going to join a terrorist group lol

if someone attacks civilians and you attack civilians after then you are the anti christ

Box Ox

under intl law they were allowed to attack on oct 7 but not civilians
But they attacked civilians. Brutally. Intentionally. And now they're paying for it.
Comrade Ricky says “but not civilians” to make his position sound reasonable. But he doesn’t think there are any Israeli civilians. So he disagrees that civilians were attacked.
the position IS reasonable under intl law. why do you think people under occupation have no right to fight back?

International law doesn't posit that there are no Israeli civilians like you do. International law doesn't call for the complete destruction of Israel like you and Hamas would prefer.

vantexan

they attacked civilians which is wrong and now israel has killed 40,000 civilians which is satanic and illegal too and somehow think the survivors arent going to join a terrorist group lol

if someone attacks civilians and you attack civilians after then you are the anti christ
Israel gave Gazan non combatants every opportunity to get out of the way. What's satanic is Hamas refusing to let many Gazans flee, and using schools and hospitals as shields for their operations. After October 7th allowing Hamas off the hook to continue to attack is no longer possible. All of this could have ended at anytime with Hamas surrendering and wouldn't have happened at all if Hamas hadn't attacked and slaughtered civilians to begin with.

And you're still sitting on occupied land yourself. Until you give it to a local Native American group and return to Europe you have no business bitching about others.

rickyb

Israel gave Gazan non combatants every opportunity to get out of the way. What's satanic is Hamas refusing to let many Gazans flee, and using schools and hospitals as shields for their operations. After October 7th allowing Hamas off the hook to continue to attack is no longer possible. All of this could have ended at anytime with Hamas surrendering and wouldn't have happened at all if Hamas hadn't attacked and slaughtered civilians to begin with.

And you're still sitting on occupied land yourself. Until you give it to a local Native American group and return to Europe you have no business bitching about others.
israel as an occupying force has no right to attack within gaza since thats where it occupies. its illegal.

yes i am allowed to complain about israeli occupation and our own occupation of native land and i do. staying silent about either is satanic.

Human rights organizations say the only one using shields is israel.

its up to israel to avoid killing civilians. but obviously their goal is to kill everyone. Or is israel just a bad shot lol?

vantexan

israel as an occupying force has no right to attack within gaza since thats where it occupies. its illegal.

yes i am allowed to complain about israeli occupation and our own occupation of native land and i do. staying silent about either is satanic.

its up to israel to avoid killing civilians. but obviously their goal is to kill everyone. Or is israel just a bad shot lol?
I never once saw you bring up occupying native land until I pointed out your hypocrisy.

vantexan

Israel has every right to defend itself.

vantexan

they have no right to go into gaza because they occupy gaza. their war is illegal. their occupation is illegal.
That's the most skewed logic ever. What you're saying is Hamas can launch.thousands of rockets a year, brutalize Israeli civilians and flee back to Gaza, and Israeli has to just take it.

rickyb

That's the most skewed logic ever. What you're saying is Hamas can launch.thousands of rockets a year, brutalize Israeli civilians and flee back to Gaza, and Israeli has to just take it.
under intl law thats correct because israel occupies gaza. not civilians.