Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

tourists24

i mentioned it before on here maybe @Box Ox can pull it up

lots of crazy genocidal stuff in the bible. part of being a good person is just taking it seriously, thinking about it, and then acting good. the truth is revolutionary.
Not in the teachings of Jesus which is what you continued to mention. Doesn’t matter anyway; we know what side you’re on now for sure.

rickyb

Not in the teachings of Jesus which is what you continued to mention. Doesn’t matter anyway; we know what side you’re on now for sure.
the question is....do you know which side you are on

this gaza situation is satanic. i can not be a christian and support a concentration camp which is periodically bombed and has terrible living conditions

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
i can not be a christian and support a concentration camp which is periodically bombed and has terrible living conditions
Are you a Christian?

To be Christian is to believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and that he was sent here to die for our sins.

So far you've said that you believe in the crucifixion.

El Correcto

god is dead
i mentioned it before on here maybe @Box Ox can pull it up

lots of crazy genocidal stuff in the bible. part of being a good person is just taking it seriously, thinking about it, and then acting good. the truth is revolutionary.
Yes, Jews condoned slavery in the Old Testament and Christianity reaffirmed it.
They also demanded genocide of their neighbors in the Old Testament.
Jesus’s message on genocide is a lot more tolerable but the New Testament reaffirms genocide, just got to wait for Jesus and the angels to come slaughter most of humanity rivers of blood you could drown in and what not. Giant human grape press.

Really is unhinged stuff that book teaches.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1707106235177.png

rickyb

Are you a Christian?

To be Christian is to believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and that he was sent here to die for our sins.

So far you've said that you believe in the crucifixion.
i symbolically believe in god, i believe in jesus but i dont think he was white, and i believe in hell and heaven on earth, the crucifixion and there was one other big thing i forget. a lot of it is a story and thats okay because the matrix is a story too and its worthwhile understanding.

if people are christian then they should take it seriously which likely means taking action to prevent hell on earth and bring heaven on earth.

maybe im wrong.

1707109206064.png

i went to a local church a few times recently and i didnt like how they were preaching. i visit my neighbour and i dont like how she preaches either haha. i prefer chris hedges, james cone, cornel wests takes on it.

rickyb

Jesus’s message on genocide is a lot more tolerable but the New Testament reaffirms genocide, just got to wait for Jesus and the angels to come slaughter most of humanity rivers of blood you could drown in and what not. Giant human grape press.

yea im just re reading american fascists right now and hedges covers all that

rickyb

in this interview , norm says israel chose to go to war in all of the years except MAYBE 1948.

in addition he says israel tried to corrupt hamas and failed.

vantexan

Everybody condoned slavery in those times. Everybody. There wasn't some enlightened group telling everyone this is wrong. There wasn't some enlightened nation eliminating slavery. And people found butt :censored2:ing were killed too. They simply eliminated what was obviously broken. Count your lucky stars you live in a much more "enlightened" society. You are allowed to bitch and moan without someone breaking down your door and dragging you off. Lucky you. You'll never know the thrill of being tossed off the top of a building. Count your lucky stars and stop trying to eliminate the one group that got slavery abolished and allowed you to practice your proclivity in the privacy of your home, asking only that you keep it private.

rickyb

Everybody condoned slavery in those times. Everybody. There wasn't some enlightened group telling everyone this is wrong. There wasn't some enlightened nation eliminating slavery. And people found butt :censored2:ing were killed too. They simply eliminated what was obviously broken. Count your lucky stars you live in a much more "enlightened" society. You are allowed to bitch and moan without someone breaking down your door and dragging you off. Lucky you. You'll never know the thrill of being tossed off the top of a building. Count your lucky stars and stop trying to eliminate the one group that got slavery abolished and allowed you to practice your proclivity in the privacy of your home, asking only that you keep it private.
didnt the abolitionists eliminate slavery?

in addition richard wolff says historically religion has supported the dominant economic system

vantexan

in addition richard wolff says historically religion has supported the dominant economic system
No, the government eliminated slavery. Influenced by the abolitionists of course. And this may shock you but in the U.S. and in Great Britain the abolitionist movement was a Christian movement.

vantexan

Slavery was condoned and practiced in every corner of the world. Long before Christianity and in places that weren't Christian long after Christianity was established.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
No, the government eliminated slavery. Influenced by the abolitionists of course. And this may shock you but in the U.S. and in Great Britain the abolitionist movement was a Christian movement.

Remember “John Brown” if not just dig out your old “Kansas” record.. the first one…

rickyb

likely because of the abolitionists

govts work best with some....persuasion