Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

rickyb

Christians. You know, the people you claim aren't practicing true Christianity.
i dont know how to explain how religion gets coopted but i guess people have no common sense.

i think its easier to be a true christian than it is to vote for a true politician. with politicians you have to know where they stand on a certain issue to know if theyre gonna be garbage or not. TPP used to be the litmus test. I think support for israel is the test now. but being a christian is more based on common sense than anything. and honesty with yourself.

vantexan

i dont know how to explain how religion gets coopted but i guess people have no common sense.

i think its easier to be a true christian than it is to vote for a true politician. with politicians you have to know where they stand on a certain issue to know if theyre gonna be garbage or not. TPP used to be the litmus test. I think support for israel is the test now. but being a christian is more based on common sense than anything. and honesty with yourself.
Says the non Christian.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I don't believe he's ever actually been willing to take a stance on this.

@rickyb do you believe in Jesus Christ, and the sacrifice made on our behalf?
Screenshot_20240205_184938_Chrome.jpg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Please stop, you have no clue.

rickyb

Give us some examples of what heaven on Earth is.
well since power corrupts and leads to satanic behavior, jesus would be against that and in favor of democracy.

so jesus is in favor of democracy at work, against the electoral college, no more nukes on earth, more referendums, much lower media concentration, he definitely believes in debt write downs; so thats student debt and housing debt, no more homelessness, no more poverty, ending the throw away culture and fixing things and sharing things, expanded public transit which is secure and luxurious

Box Ox

Give us some examples of what heaven on Earth is.
well since power corrupts and leads to satanic behavior, jesus would be against that and in favor of democracy.

so jesus is in favor of democracy at work, against the electoral college, no more nukes on earth, more referendums, much lower media concentration, he definitely believes in debt write downs; so thats student debt and housing debt, no more homelessness, no more poverty, ending the throw away culture and fixing things and sharing things, expanded public transit which is secure and luxurious
the quest for justice never ends, but it doesnt mean we lose our faith and give up

Can heaven on Earth actually be achieved or does the quest for justice never end?

tourists24

actually doing good intelligent deeds and not doing bad deeds DOES make you a christian if thats what you want to be.
nope. you are completely wrong and delusional. Of course you can call yourself anything you want but it doesn't make it so. So keep thinking that. I guess you that would make you trans christian. You really aren't helping your cause

tourists24

Do you really think you're gaining any support with your rantings? Or are you just the most dedicated troll ever?