Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

rickyb

I wouldn’t want to attempt to explain how a pro slavery religion freed the slaves either bud.

False premise fallacy.
Try harder.
1707316911608.png

oldngray

nowhere special
chris hedges, harvard divinity school graduate and minister, makes no such distinction
Harvard is a leftist hellhole. And anyone can get ordained but means little.

Old Testament was written to the Jews. Not to Christians but for them. Not for Christan doctrine.

Thebrownblob

Well yeah, I wanted to see why you people are so concerned about other men’s penises and what consenting adult they choose to share em with.

Turns out you’re just in an unhinged cult, go figure.
But you’re the only one talking about it. I don’t care what you do.

And the idea that we’re not all slaves of some sort is humorous. We are all slaves, whether of our own doing or simply because of the human condition.

tourists24

Nope, most Christians today do not believe they will be resurrected into a zombie army and wage war against the infidels along side a band of genocidal angels then live in a city of gold here on earth with god.

I’m not a mind reader but I kind of doubt you people really believe in that fairytale either. I think it’s just a coping mechanism you tell yourself, but deep down you’re not an idiot.
To be a Christian is isn't a fairytale. You call it one because you don't believe it and don't have that faith. It's not just a coping mechanism. It will be. God doesn't DO anything to the non believers, you choose that yourself. The gift is there to accept or not accept. You have condemned yourself to hell. Of course if you're a non believer then what's it matter so much to you; there is no Heaven or Hell so you have nothing to worry about. Call us idiots/naive all you like; it doesn't change anything.

Everyone has faith in something. All depends on what you put it in. You do you.

Thebrownblob

To be a Christian is isn't a fairytale. You call it one because you don't believe it and don't have that faith. It's not just a coping mechanism. It will be. God doesn't DO anything to the non believers, you choose that yourself. The gift is there to accept or not accept. You have condemned yourself to hell. Of course if you're a non believer then what's it matter so much to you; there is no Heaven or Hell so you have nothing to worry about. Call us idiots/naive all you like; it doesn't change anything.

I never understood why nonbelievers were so worried about not going to heaven when it would probably be like hell to them. Seems God’s doing them a favor.

El Correcto

god is dead

Do I have to be worried to discuss your homo murdering, slavery condoning imaginary friend?
I didn’t know that was a prerequisite for me discussing this.

If I invented a torture dungeon, told the world I’d send them there if they didn’t believe in me and then did so, no judge would be gaslit into believing I did nothing to those people. What you’re engaged in is victim blaming, a form of gaslighting to take away from the evil you’re rationalizing.

To be Christian is to believe in fairytales, yes it absolutely is.

El Correcto

god is dead
I never understood why nonbelievers were so worried about not going to heaven when it would probably be like hell to them. Seems God’s doing them a favor.
Non-believers do not worry about going somewhere they don’t believe in. What is usually a top complaint and concern is how the cultists behave while here on earth motivated by fairytales and hateful nonsense.

tourists24

Do I have to be worried to discuss your homo murdering, slavery condoning imaginary friend?
I didn’t know that was a prerequisite for me discussing this.

If I invented a torture dungeon, told the world I’d send them there if they didn’t believe in me and then did so, no judge would be gaslit into believing I did nothing to those people. What you’re engaged in is victim blaming, a form of gaslighting to take away from the evil you’re rationalizing.

To be Christian is to believe in fairytales, yes it absolutely is.
no, not a prerequisite. Just curiosity as the why you care to spend so much time and be so consumed on something you believe is so stupid and fictional. Call it whatever you will. Gaslighting, fairytales. One day we will all find out. We all have to decide for ourselves just as you have.

El Correcto

god is dead
But you’re the only one talking about it. I don’t care what you do.

And the idea that we’re not all slaves of some sort is humorous. We are all slaves, whether of our own doing or simply because of the human condition.
No they meant literal slavery. You’re trying to dilute the meaning of slavery into some sort of metaphor, Tommy likes this argument as well.

You’re deceiving yourself and scoring no points with this argument. They meant literal slavery as in another human being owns you and sometimes any children you would have.

El Correcto

god is dead
no, not a prerequisite. Just curiosity as the why you care to spend so much time and be so consumed on something you believe is so stupid and fictional. Call it whatever you will. Gaslighting, fairytales. One day we will all find out. We all have to decide for ourselves just as you have.
Now you’re trying to deflect and project, you already made up your mind but act like I’m the only that has, more gas lighting.

Interesting how cultists always rely on the same nonsense regardless of the cult.

tourists24

Non-believers do not worry about going somewhere they don’t believe in. What is usually a top complaint and concern is how the cultists behave while here on earth motivated by fairytales and hateful nonsense.
How are the cultists behaving? Do you think your behavior is hateful also?