Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

tourists24

I think 99.9% of the “Christians” on browncafe haven’t read the Bible. If they did I don’t see how they are still Christian and thought to themselves yup, slavery, apocalyptic genocide and murder the homosexuals sounds like a good imaginary friend to follow.
Jesus never promoted slavery, genocide, or murdering homosexuals as being ok. What you call apocalyptic genocide is what is also called the second coming and final battle. But that's all fictional anyway right? So enjoy life.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
As is the top concern about the way people on your side of the aisle behave. You spend an enormous amount of time trying to dismiss something you don’t believe in. I spend time zero worried about what you do. The actual fantasy is that you think many people do.

My original statement stands why are you worried about going to a place that you don’t believe in from a God that you don’t think exists why do you even give it one second thought? You know way too much about this because it’s pretty much all you think about for some reason.
I haven’t looked at a post from him in a long time. He’s completely irrelevant to me.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
As is the top concern about the way people on your side of the aisle behave. You spend an enormous amount of time trying to dismiss something you don’t believe in.
You people spend time arguing that what can be found in your book is evil and worthy condemnation(slavery, murdering homosexuals, genocide, etc) but then won’t take the extra step to admit that’s what your book says when it clear as day, written in black and white, even directly quoted to you. You just enter this weird cult mental gymnastics thing where you try to dilute the meaning of slavery and all kind of ridiculous nonsense.

All of your arguments go back to me, because you never address what I say to you. You deflect once cornered and focus back on me and how I spend my time. This is a sign of a weak argument when you have no real rebuttal to what is being said.

My original statement stands why are you worried about going to a place that you don’t believe in from a God that you don’t think exists why do you even give it one second thought? You know way too much about this because it’s pretty much all you think about for some reason.
Religion is an interesting thing to me, but not so much the religion itself. It’s why do people believe in something that is so clearly bull:censored2:.
I like seeing how you react to uncomfortable truths about your cult. Denial, deflection, anger, gaslighting, censorship, never a good argument though, that is asking too much.
No your argument doesn’t hold water and I already answered you.
Jesus never promoted slavery, genocide, or murdering homosexuals as being ok. What you call apocalyptic genocide is what is also called the second coming and final battle. But that's all fictional anyway right? So enjoy life.
Well you’re not a good Christian if you do not believe in the apostles or Christ’s influence on them when promoting slavery. So you would say the apostles and Bible are not fully the word of god and all that pro slavery talk is just in there but to be ignored as not Jesus, unlike the rest of it which is directly inspired by god.

I spend very little time concerned about the second coming happening, I just point out how ridiculous it is to believe it will and add context to when they believed it would happen.

El Correcto

god is dead
If you remove the idea of the holy trinity and focus purely on the son, you might have an argument for Jesus doesn’t condone slavery, but as a whole and according to your doctrine, the holy trinity which includes Jesus absolutely does condone slavery.

The whole Jesus never taught genocide, bud Jesus doesn’t just teach it, according to your Bible he is gonna come back and do it.
1707330778390.png

Last edited:

tourists24

Well you’re not a good Christian if you do not believe in the apostles or Christ’s influence on them when promoting slavery. So you would say the apostles and Bible are not fully the word of god and all that pro slavery talk is just in there but to be ignored as not Jesus, unlike the rest of it which is directly inspired by god.
Thank you for informing me of how bad of a Christian I am. I'll take it under advisement and conduct my life accordingly.

rickyb

Do I have to be worried to discuss your homo murdering, slavery condoning imaginary friend?
I didn’t know that was a prerequisite for me discussing this.

If I invented a torture dungeon, told the world I’d send them there if they didn’t believe in me and then did so, no judge would be gaslit into believing I did nothing to those people. What you’re engaged in is victim blaming, a form of gaslighting to take away from the evil you’re rationalizing.

To be Christian is to believe in fairytales, yes it absolutely is.
Some fairytales ate worth understanding.

Chomsky says education is not what you cover, its wat you discover.

So the meaning of christianity and the matrix is a discovery because of the symbolism

vantexan

You wouldn’t be allow to discriminate based on your religious beliefs when it comes to employment, housing, healthcare, laws, etc.
I have no problem what you do in your churches, private gathering, protests, etc. Unlike you who is admitting to not liking openly lgbt events in public. You’re projecting your own tyrannical beliefs onto me to justify them.
There are conservative gays out there too who express dislike for the in your face decadence of gay pride parades. If you just dressed like everyone else and held up signs supportive of gay rights that would be one thing. Wearing leather chaps with ass cheeks on display, waving :censored2:s, simulating sex acts, that sort of thing, if that's your culture it's a decadent culture that I want to protect kids from. Any society that makes sex the be all end all of everything, whether heterosexual or homosexual, is a society on its way to failure. I don't want to see women displaying themselves with their privates barely covered either. There's a place for that in the bedroom. Not in public.

vantexan

me n noam chomsky are all in favor of critical thinking

So you should likewise question it
I don't have to question what is known fact. You want to twist things to attack Christianity but as usual you demonstrate a lack of knowledge about the subject.

Thebrownblob

You people spend time arguing that what can be found in your book is evil and worthy condemnation(slavery, murdering homosexuals, genocide, etc) but then won’t take the extra step to admit that’s what your book says when it clear as day, written in black and white, even directly quoted to you. You just enter this weird cult mental gymnastics thing where you try to dilute the meaning of slavery and all kind of ridiculous nonsense.

All of your arguments go back to me, because you never address what I say to you. You deflect once cornered and focus back on me and how I spend my time. This is a sign of a weak argument when you have no real rebuttal to what is being said.

Religion is an interesting thing to me, but not so much the religion itself. It’s why do people believe in something that is so clearly bull:censored2:.
I like seeing how you react to uncomfortable truths about your cult. Denial, deflection, anger, gaslighting, censorship, never a good argument though, that is asking too much.
No your argument doesn’t hold water and I already answered you.

I spend very little time concerned about the second coming happening, I just point out how ridiculous it is to believe it will and add context to when they believed it would happen.
You’ve been addressed many times. You have no desire to listen, or learn the nuances and meaning. only to assume castigate and call names. That’s your option and that’s fine. I also shouldn’t do the same to you.

One of the reasons I never say “you people” or “all” or “y’all” when referring to a group because even in that group, not all of them, believe the same thing or feel the same way I believe all of us are individuals and I will address individually.

And again, you are a slave, and I am a slave everyone is a slave to something and many things for that matter. The Bible is only magnifying that reality.

You are a slave to your extreme indignation of what you believe Christian think about you. Maybe some “Christians” hate you but anyone can call their self a Christian.

I’m not gonna point my finger at things. I think you’re wrong about because I have three pointing back at me and my own issues. I do believe the differences is I believe I have issues and perhaps you don’t believe you do. 🤷‍♂️

El Correcto

god is dead
You’ve been addressed many times. You have no desire to listen, or learn the nuances and meaning. only to assume castigate and call names. That’s your option and that’s fine. I also shouldn’t do the same to you.

One of the reasons I never say “you people” or “all” or “y’all” when referring to a because even in that group, not all of them, believe the same thing or feel the same way I believe all of us are individuals and I will address individually.

And again, you are a slave, and I am a slave everyone is a slave to something and many things for that matter. The Bible is only magnifying that reality.

You are a slave to your extreme indignation of what you believe Christian think about you. Maybe some “Christians” hate you but anyone can call their self a Christian.

I’m not gonna point my finger at things. I think you’re wrong about because I have three pointing back at me and my own issues. I do believe the differences is I believe I have issues and perhaps you don’t believe you do. 🤷‍♂️
You’re really trying to hang your hat on slavery was just a metaphor thing. No slavery was not just a metaphor, in the Bible, sure there were passage that spoke about in that way, but those are not the ones I’m pointing out. I’m pointing out the whole that other person literally owns you like property slavery that the Bible promoted and told slaves to go along with, no matter how bad.

Thebrownblob

You’re really trying to hang your hat on slavery was just a metaphor thing. No slavery was not just a metaphor, in the Bible, sure there were passage that spoke about in that way, but those are not the ones I’m pointing out. I’m pointing out the whole that other person literally owns you like property slavery that the Bible promoted and told slaves to go along with, no matter how bad.
I’m not trying to hang my hat or anything I’m just pointing out we’re all slaves to something. and sometimes many things, And yeah, there’s some things in the Bible that are questionable or have different meaning that you have to have some pretty deep knowledge before you make a comment, there’s even passages in the Bible that tell you to do whatever the government tells you to do no matter what.

More than anything I think the story of the Bible is slaves becoming free. But in order to become free, you would’ve had to been a slave at some point.