Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

tourists24

Now you’re trying to deflect and project, you already made up your mind but act like I’m the only that has, more gas lighting.

Interesting how cultists always rely on the same nonsense regardless of the cult.
deflecting what? I disagree with your non belief. You disagree with my belief. Our ideals are simply opposite. Yet I'm still willing to coexist and we live our lives. Voicing an opposing viewpoint isn't deflecting.

Brown Down

deflecting what? I disagree with your non belief. You disagree with my belief. Our ideals are simply opposite. Yet I'm still willing to coexist and we live our lives. Voicing an opposing viewpoint isn't deflecting.
Because people like him can't stand anything that's not what they believe. It's quite sad and it's a horrible coping mechanism, but hey whatever makes them think they are happy I guess. Any more I just tend to ignore people that act like that. They're just not worth the time or effort.

El Correcto

god is dead
Because people like him can't stand anything that's not what they believe. It's quite sad and it's a horrible coping mechanism, but hey whatever makes them think they are happy I guess. Any more I just tend to ignore people that act like that. They're just not worth the time or effort.
I can stand plenty of things I don’t personally believe in and that aren’t purely fact based.
Some people believe time is circular and will repeat itself, agree to disagree no biggie. That doesn’t involve worshipping a slavery condoning, homo murdering omniscient monster.

Brown Down

I can stand plenty of things I don’t personally believe in and that aren’t purely fact based.
Some people believe time is circular and will repeat itself, agree to disagree no biggie. That doesn’t involve worshipping a slavery condoning, homo murdering omniscient monster.
No you literally haven't probably read the Bible like most people in here have and it shows. You just take talking points from bits and pieces of it that others have read and not even read fully. You're trying to get rises out of people and it's actually quite pathetic and it's one of the reasons why I don't argue with people like you. I'm not dumbing myself down to your level. Feel free to keep coping butt your arguments are beyond ridiculous and sad.

El Correcto

god is dead
No you literally haven't probably read the Bible like most people in here have and it shows. You just take talking points from bits and pieces of it that others have read and not even read fully. You're trying to get rises out of people and it's actually quite pathetic and it's one of the reasons why I don't argue with people like you. I'm not dumbing myself down to your level. Feel free to keep coping butt your arguments are beyond ridiculous and sad.
Okay so what have I said that was factually incorrect about your fairytale? Please do try to be specific and not just make some vague emotional appeal to the cult to get likes.

El Correcto

god is dead
I think 99.9% of the “Christians” on browncafe haven’t read the Bible. If they did I don’t see how they are still Christian and thought to themselves yup, slavery, apocalyptic genocide and murder the homosexuals sounds like a good imaginary friend to follow.

Brown Down

Okay so what have I said that was factually incorrect about your fairytale? Please do try to be specific and not just make some vague emotional appeal to the cult to get likes.
For one you've quoted almost everything out of the Old testament which by the way is it when Christianity started they started in the New testament AKA when Jesus came to be.
Number two the slavery referring to back then a lot of it was closer to what indentured servitude would be today AKA paying off your debts you owe hence where some people have said we are still slaves AKA we owe people a lot of debt. Again if you actually understood the history of it and understood the teachings you would have learned this but you just love to argue about something you really do not know or understand. Thats as far as I'm dumbing down I'm going to go goodbye good luck and keep coping cuz that's all you're good at it seems.

Brown Down

And as for the homo killing you might want to look at the Muslims more than the Christians because last I checked we haven't been beheading them like they have or throwing them off buildings but hey I guess to you all religion is the same right?

vantexan

What you don't understand or deem ridiculous is everyone who professes Christianity today does so by faith. I didn't see Jesus speak, perform miracles, or rise from the dead. I believe he did though. It's that acceptance and trying to comply with God's will that makes me a Christian. I don't want to harm you for not believing or for practicing homosexuality. I also don't want a world of open decadence like what is exhibited in gay pride parades. I use my vote to try to insure that is kept to a minimum. I don't want to harm you, but I suspect you want to harm me. Or Christianity in general. If you had your way I wouldn't be allowed to practice Christianity openly and would probably be arrested if I and others were discovered meeting in private to practice our faith. We will always be at odds.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Screenshot_20240122_224951_Chrome.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
What you don't understand or deem ridiculous is everyone who professes Christianity today does so by faith. I didn't see Jesus speak, perform miracles, or rise from the dead. I believe he did though. It's that acceptance and trying to comply with God's will that makes me a Christian. I don't want to harm you for not believing or for practicing homosexuality. I also don't want a world of open decadence like what is exhibited in gay pride parades. I use my vote to try to insure that is kept to a minimum. I don't want to harm you, but I suspect you want to harm me. Or Christianity in general. If you had your way I wouldn't be allowed to practice Christianity openly and would probably be arrested if I and others were discovered meeting in private to practice our faith. We will always be at odds.
You wouldn’t be allow to discriminate based on your religious beliefs when it comes to employment, housing, healthcare, laws, etc.
I have no problem what you do in your churches, private gathering, protests, etc. Unlike you who is admitting to not liking openly lgbt events in public. You’re projecting your own tyrannical beliefs onto me to justify them.

Thebrownblob

Non-believers do not worry about going somewhere they don’t believe in. What is usually a top complaint and concern is how the cultists behave while here on earth motivated by fairytales and hateful nonsense.
As is the top concern about the way people on your side of the aisle behave. You spend an enormous amount of time trying to dismiss something you don’t believe in. I spend time zero worried about what you do. The actual fantasy is that you think many people do.

My original statement stands why are you worried about going to a place that you don’t believe in from a God that you don’t think exists why do you even give it one second thought? You know way too much about this because it’s pretty much all you think about for some reason.

Thebrownblob

no, not a prerequisite. Just curiosity as the why you care to spend so much time and be so consumed on something you believe is so stupid and fictional. Call it whatever you will. Gaslighting, fairytales. One day we will all find out. We all have to decide for ourselves just as you have.
Because most people don’t believe in themselves, and need validation from others, and other groups, especially those that might disagree with them. If others don’t give them validation or agreement, it consumes them. And makes them wonder what they’re doing wrong.

Brown Down

Because most people don’t believe in themselves, and need validation from others, and other groups, especially those that might disagree with them. If others don’t give them validation or agreement, it consumes them. And makes them wonder what they’re doing wrong.
This has become increasingly more common and you're absolutely correct. For them it's almost like a drug and they need more and more to keep happy.