Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1697126462876.png

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Is this a serious question? They've found a box of 40 dead babies with several being decapitated.
BREAKING: The source for the "beheaded babies" claim is Israeli channel i24 News.

A previous investigation found that i24 News functions as a proxy for the Netanyahu family, with directives coming directly from the Israeli Prime Minister's office at times.

They haven't found that at all. It is all by hear say.

oldngray

nowhere special
BREAKING: The source for the "beheaded babies" claim is Israeli channel i24 News.

A previous investigation found that i24 News functions as a proxy for the Netanyahu family, with directives coming directly from the Israeli Prime Minister's office at times.

Hamas also posted videos of it.

Ou812fu

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Context. Israel was just brutally attacked. Not the time to imply our closest Mid East ally is weak.
So the tweet says he called them weak.
I said that's a lie.
You said no it's not.

Now you're saying he "implied" they were weak.
But you're okay with Biden saying the same thing about our military.

So you think our military is weak.
Fascinating.

Ou812fu

Context. Israel was just brutally attacked. Not the time to imply our closest Mid East ally is weak.
Context Israel, oops I mean natenyaho. Indiscriminately bombed residential areas with way more kids and innocent civilian. All because they lied to everyone about babies being be headed. Hypocrites, everyone that is okay with them bombing residential areas.

vantexan

wtf are you talking about? theres tons of peaceful people in gaza including little kids

when you colonize people, when you oppress people, when you brutalize people, you cant expect some of them not to get angry and become violent.

respect existence or expect resistance.
Before Israel fenced off Gaza there were constant bombings in markets and on buses. The people in Gaza are there because they refused to live in peace.

vantexan

Context Israel, oops I mean natenyaho. Indiscriminately bombed residential areas with way more kids and innocent civilian. All because they lied to everyone about babies being be headed. Hypocrites, everyone that is okay with them bombing residential areas.
They have proof of all kinds of slaughter including beheading babies. The Israelis gave plenty of warning for people to get out. No warning given by Hamas.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Ou812fu

They have proof of all kinds of slaughter including beheading babies. The Israelis gave plenty of warning for people to get out. No warning given by Hamas.
You are believing the lies..

Someone needs to stay this. #Israel committing #genocide against Palestinian civilians, women and children is not going to create "security" for Israel, but rather will serve as a #Hamas RECRUITMENT SELLING POINT for a century to come, and will generate armies of militants who seek Israel's total destruction. Israel is only accelerating its own demise by abandoning the "rules" of war and targeting innocent civilians who had nothing to do with the Hamas attacks. Already 140 Palestinian children are DEAD from Israeli attacks on residential areas of #Gaza. Every dead child will recruit a hundred more Hamas militants, and it won't be long before Egypt, Turkey, Syria and Iran join the fight to destroy Israel. By targeting CIVILIANS, Israel is ensuring its own destruction, and no, God will not save any nation that commits genocide / ethnic cleansing. God's protection does not extend to those nations engaged in such acts of rage-fueled evil. Israel has lost God's favor and is bringing Biblical consequences upon itself. Most importantly, YOU CANNOT DESTROY HAMAS BY MURDERING PALESTINIAN CHILDREN IN GAZA. You only make Hamas stronger by doing so. Israel has lost its mind, and so have all the so-called "conservatives" in media calling for genocide.

vantexan

You are believing the lies..

Someone needs to stay this. #Israel committing #genocide against Palestinian civilians, women and children is not going to create "security" for Israel, but rather will serve as a #Hamas RECRUITMENT SELLING POINT for a century to come, and will generate armies of militants who seek Israel's total destruction. Israel is only accelerating its own demise by abandoning the "rules" of war and targeting innocent civilians who had nothing to do with the Hamas attacks. Already 140 Palestinian children are DEAD from Israeli attacks on residential areas of #Gaza. Every dead child will recruit a hundred more Hamas militants, and it won't be long before Egypt, Turkey, Syria and Iran join the fight to destroy Israel. By targeting CIVILIANS, Israel is ensuring its own destruction, and no, God will not save any nation that commits genocide / ethnic cleansing. God's protection does not extend to those nations engaged in such acts of rage-fueled evil. Israel has lost God's favor and is bringing Biblical consequences upon itself. Most importantly, YOU CANNOT DESTROY HAMAS BY MURDERING PALESTINIAN CHILDREN IN GAZA. You only make Hamas stronger by doing so. Israel has lost its mind, and so have all the so-called "conservatives" in media calling for genocide.
Your antisemitism is showing.

vantexan

Too many witnesses to it already.

Ou812fu

Hamas was and is created by us intelligence agencies, along with Israeli intelligence agencies... Joe Biden funded them, Obama funded them