Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

newolddude

Exactly. The Russians owned that bitch
I see that you're projecting again.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I see that you're projecting again.

I see your derangement hasn’t diminished. You all make want to puke. Dumb bastards.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Pathetic. The isrealis knew people knew how to penetrate it with old technology. Years back. Get some legit updates. And quit making excuses for trying to ignore the facts.
Bull crap. MOSSAD is the absolute premier intelligence agency in the world. It’s absolutely insane to think that Israel would not keep the Iron Dome on top condition.

newolddude

In your fever dreams
Like Trump, you love lying.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Like Trump, you love lying.

Best liars on the planet are Democrats. Errrybody know dat. Clown. Keep lapping up that kool aid, until they hang you.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
The former head of Hamas is calling for a day of worldwide protests tomorrow. Where's my hero pay? I expect to be compensated while im out there dodging AK-47 rounds, trying to get these Cologuard boxes delivered

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Yep, our military is stronger under Biden.
Ready to rock n roll! Lmao.

F8CMMKEXgAAH_Et.jpg

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Bull crap. MOSSAD is the absolute premier intelligence agency in the world. It’s absolutely insane to think that Israel would not keep the Iron Dome on top condition.
No they aren't. You do realize Jeffrey Epstein was mossad right?And there iron dome isn't the best.
What you don't want to talk about this POS n this video?