Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

RangerMan06

Roflmao. The fact you are trusting anything this guy says. Shows the lack of just a little research you do..

But keep giving him and many others a lot of your hard earned cash. Sucker..

Ukraine: Ukraine List of top names who have allegedly been stealing our tax dollars in the largest money laundering operation of all-time, per top Ukrainian official. The below is an alleged copy of a list that has been provided. It is a fraction of the over $100 billion we have sent to Ukraine but it is still theft of our tax dollars and a substantial amount of money. Receipts coming.
✅ Joe Biden $92M
✅ Mitch McConnell $89M
✅ Nancy Pelosi $86M
✅ Chuck Schumer $66M
✅ Lindsey Graham $82M
✅ Mitt Romney $71M
✅ John Cornyn $41M
✅ Adam Schiff $62M
✅ Dan Crenshaw $20M
✅ Elizabeth Cheney $77M
✅ Kevin McCarthy $42M
✅ Jamie Raskin $38M
✅ Mike Pence $61M
✅ Greg Pence $17M
✅ Rick Scott $63M
✅ Hakeem Jeffries $74M
✅ Ilhan Omar $33M
✅ Elizabeth Warren $42M
-JBIA SB
I agree on the money laundering in Ukraine. Funny Trump and Obama name isn't on that list

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
LOL...

So, if that is actually accurate (probably BS on at least a dozen perspectives), he told the world? Or just you?

Dementia Joe is even more pathetic than those that support him.
It’s in various news sites. Anything I show you will be dismissed by you and your lot Fake News” so I shan’t waste my time

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Your “news sites” are made up opinion by other Biden droids.
Do us a favor and

“don’t bother”.
I know it’s difficult for the cult to understand that reliable sources that don’t tow the MAGA line are credible. Enjoy your delusions. Oh, and go make that donation to Trump, he’s fighting for you!!🤣🤣🤣

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
maroon Joe Biden DID successfully bring together the Taliban while ripping this country to pieces.

“Grow up”? You’re a complete maroon too if you think things are going well under your Most Supreme Beloved Leader’s mishandling of everything he ducking touches!
Nice avatar. I may have put up a Merkava tank.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I know it’s difficult for the cult to understand that reliable sources that don’t tow the MAGA line are credible. Enjoy your delusions. Oh, and go make that donation to Trump, he’s fighting for you!!🤣🤣🤣
Fantasy “news sites”. Intended to satisfy the TDS-inflicted and perpetuate hate.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
How come everyone one of your politicians that you support. Started politics with a rather low income bracket, but quickly amassed millions of dollars while in politics? How come they all push the climate change the oceans are going to rise, but every single one of them are buying ocean front properties with there stolen money. They are making you and everyone that believes them look like idiots.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1697142970073.png

Ou812fu

It appears Orange Jesus isn’t happy with Israel.
Yepp keep believing the B's they are selling you. Just watch this video.

Looks like he needs to be brought up on crimes against the population.

Ou812fu

It appears Orange Jesus isn’t happy with Israel.
You truly are looking like a genius.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

RangerMan06

How come everyone one of your politicians that you support. Started politics with a rather low income bracket, but quickly amassed millions of dollars while in politics? How come they all push the climate change the oceans are going to rise, but every single one of them are buying ocean front properties with there stolen money. They are making you and everyone that believes them look like idiots.

Considering Orange Jesus gave Russia the intel on how to penetrate the Iron Dome
Looks like Donny might have colluded with Soros as well.
You mean Hunter gave the Intel

Ou812fu

Considering Orange Jesus gave Russia the intel on how to penetrate the Iron Dome
Looks like Donny might have colluded with Soros as well.
Pathetic. The isrealis knew people knew how to penetrate it with old technology. Years back. Get some legit updates. And quit making excuses for trying to ignore the facts.