Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

rickyb

Again, for the umpteenth time. There are over 1 million Muslims living in Israel. Not in Gaza, not in the West Bank, but in Israel. Full citizens.
sure but they have different rights. what israel is doing is a crime under international law. they are trying to establish jewish supremacy

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
I have seen your posts all over this website and noticed that you harbor a lot of hate. So much that I can’t even take you seriously but I will call out lies and misinformation as I see it! Maybe you can find peace somewhere but the constitution is a good thing, Christianity at its core is about self sacrificing love for others including ones enemies, consequences are real and Cops for the most part are trying to help people.

rickyb

30 minutes of the most bias and conspiracy theory filled bs maybe ever. Yom Kippur. That is why things are the way they are. You need to take an accredited history course on things because you have allowed yourself to be educated by the lies of bias YouTube videos.
its abby martin man. legendary journalist.

rickyb

I have seen your posts all over this website and noticed that you harbor a lot of hate. So much that I can’t even take you seriously but I will call out lies and misinformation as I see it! Maybe you can find peace somewhere but the constitution is a good thing, Christianity at its core is about self sacrificing love for others including ones enemies, consequences are real and Cops for the most part are trying to help people.
i hate injustice. i dont hate people.

no man cops are part of a system of control and they smash striking workers. i can send you links if you'd like.

the whole matrix trilogy the cops are going after activists and trying to keep people in the matrix.

yea youre right real christianity is about sacrifice for the poor and oppressed and when you support them long enough you will eventually be crucified like MLK was.

RangerMan06

i hate injustice. i dont hate people.

no man cops are part of a system of control and they smash striking workers. i can send you links if you'd like.

the whole matrix trilogy the cops are going after activists and trying to keep people in the matrix.

yea youre right real christianity is about sacrifice for the poor and oppressed and when you support them long enough you will eventually be crucified like MLK was.
Most police forces are unionized nitwit.

rickyb

When Iranian backed terrorists put their weapons down there is peace in the Middle East. If Israeli troops put their weapons down Israel will cease to exist. You’re blind if you don’t see that. These organizations charters call for Israel to be destroyed. Peace for them happens only when Israel is defeated. You’re trying to give some sort of justification for these people’s actions but it doesn’t exist. Saying that Israelis killed innocent people outside of being bystanders in a war is literally lying without proof. And even if my whole family is wiped out by their cruelty it does not make it ok to do the same to innocent people.
sounds like zionists which is a state just for jewish people (insane) have been stealing land from palestinians since late 1800s

they wanted a jew only state in many countries. they even stole golan heights from syria i believe

vantexan

sure but they have different rights. what israel is doing is a crime under international law. they are trying to establish jewish supremacy
No, they're protecting their religion. Judaism is much smaller than Christianity or Islam. In the U.S. about half of all Jews marry outside their faith. The Muslims won't marry a Jew unless they convert to Islam. Beyond that Israeli Muslims have rights that Muslims in Gaza don't have because they are citizens who've proven they can live peacefully.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
You can't walk that statement back. Several high ranking militarily members have also stated they've seen proof.
They told you the following day they did not see video or picture proof.

Quit believing the hype.. p.s. who are the high ranking military people?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
sounds like zionists which is a state just for jewish people (insane) have been stealing land from palestinians since late 1800s

they wanted a jew only state in many countries. they even stole golan heights from syria i believe
They won the Golan heights in combat after the Arabs attack them first, you :censored2:in fool.