Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

RangerMan06

They told you the following day they did not see video or picture proof.

Quit believing the hype.. p.s. who are the high ranking military people?
No they didn't! Biden said what he saw and the Whitehouse Press released a contradictory untrue statement to cover their ass and preserve pro-Palestinian voters. Netanyahu and multiple military personnel have been interviewed on every station saying they've seen the proof

rickyb

No they didn't! Biden said what he saw and the Whitehouse Press released a contradictory untrue statement to cover their ass and preserve pro-Palestinian voters. Netanyahu and multiple military personnel have been interviewed on every station saying they've seen the proof
guy on democracy now said it was a sham i think

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1697411547226.png

rod

Retired 23 years
Coming soon to the Gaza Strip.

We had D-9 Cats that traveled with us called Rome plows. They had a spear like thing that came off the left side of the blade that they would use for the BIG trees. They would stab the tree then raise the blade splitting it. After splitting it a couple times they could knock the tree over. In this video at 0.56 you can see the spear. If they weren't traveling with us we just used C-4 to blow a tree up or sometimes we would take them down with the 50 cal. I took down many trees. If we were on the move and they needed a quick area for the choppers to land we used every available means.

oldngray

nowhere special

We had D-9 Cats that traveled with us called Rome plows. They had a spear like thing that came off the left side of the blade that they would use for the BIG trees. They would stab the tree then raise the blade splitting it. After splitting it a couple times they could knock the tree over. In this video at 0.56 you can see the spear. If they weren't traveling with us we just used C-4 to blow a tree up or sometimes we would take them down with the 50 cal. I took down many trees. If we were on the move and they needed a quick area for the choppers to land we used every available means.