Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

rickyb

That you know perfectly well that Hamas terrorists use their civilians as human shields. That civilians will inevitably die when the terrorists are taken out by Israel. Which is why you made up the lie that "israeli president herzog says israel has the right to self defense by killing civilians in gaza."
israel has killed hundreds of times more civilians over the decades

you can talk about baby shields all you like but it doesnt change the facts

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
israel has killed hundreds of times more civilians over the decades

you can talk about baby shields all you like but it doesnt change the facts
The FACTS are you're a :censored2: and don't know WTF you're talking about.
No wonder Dad is ashamed of you. You'll never be as good as your brother.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
you should be ashamed of your intelligence about israeli colonization of palestine and the biggest concentration camp ever
You should be ashamed because you're stupid....Too stupid to be ashamed.
You really are clueless. Have you ever been there or outside of that :censored2:hole you live in?

rickyb

Especially if you are terrorizing some loser that his parents disowned, (you) by telling him he has to start paying rent and stop being a problem in that minimum wage position he j=holds...
norms got the best selling book on the middle east on amazon. the disgusting israeli occupation

Integrity

Binge Poster
Please watch the first 45 seconds of this vid.

My faith is that forgiveness and love for each other is the remedy for all conflict. It is what I truly believe the world needs now!

I found when I deeply hated as I did for a long time, I was only hating myself.

MORS HOSTIBUS

Diaspora
The Jewish state comes to an end in 70 AD, when the Romans begin to actively drive Jews from the home they had lived in for over a millennium.
So the Hebrews were likened to the modern day Ishmaelit's to the Romans. Now the modern day Jews are driving all non jews out of Israel for "security reasons". The history of the world is the movement of tribes and people's for various reasons. So when Jews were driven out in 70 ad, who were the people that repopulated the region? And if your fighting for land whose to say they are in the right? Here is an archeological site amongst many that shows "other" people religiously speaking had settled or never left the region.
Screenshot_20231021_101302_Facebook.jpg

MORS HOSTIBUS

Biblical fact: St Peter and the apostles preached exclusively to their people, the jews, for the first 10 years of Christendom. He, St Peter thought Christ's salvific message was only for the chosen people.

vantexan

Please watch the first 45 seconds of this vid.

My faith is that forgiveness and love for each other is the remedy for all conflict. It is what I truly believe the world needs now!

I found when I deeply hated as I did for a long time, I was only hating myself.
With all due respect while Christians are to love others, we're also told by Jesus in Matthew 10:16 that we're like sheep sent out among wolves, and to be wise as serpents while also being harmless as doves. Christians aren't supposed to be looking to harm others but we must be cognizant that others won't act the same way. An example of this is people believing that criminals are just misunderstood. That a lot of the problem isn't the criminals themselves but the harsh treatment they receive at the hands of law enforcement. If we take away law enforcement the criminals will act a lot better. So we had this wave in the last few years of reducing funding to police and second guessing everything they do. Refusing to charge by some district attorneys and immediately turning suspects back out on the street without bail. The result? Literally everywhere this has been tried crime has exploded. A lot of citizens have been harmed because criminals know they won't be held accountable.

My point is while we have a responsibility to be kind and loving if the people on the other side perceive that as a weakness then they'll exploit that to their advantage. In this case the Palestinians are burning with hatred for Jews. For decades their leadership has taken in many billions in assistance from international relief agencies and rather than spending that to improve their people's lives they have built an impressive network of tunnels under Gaza that at one point extended into Israel for the express purpose of killing Jews. And bought weapons. They say in their charter that they want to not only destroy Israel but also to kill all Jews worldwide. If you showed up there with the express purpose of ending the conflict by demonstrating your love for humanity they'd still kill you. Remember Jesus spent three years demonstrating great love in his teachings and he performed numerous miracles. They still killed him. Sometimes people are so evil that your only choice is to stand up to them rather than let them harm your loved ones or to hold them accountable for the harm they've already caused.

MORS HOSTIBUS

With all due respect while Christians are to love others, we're also told by Jesus in Matthew 10:16 that we're like sheep sent out among wolves, and to be wise as serpents while also being harmless as doves. Christians aren't supposed to be looking to harm others but we must be cognizant that others won't act the same way. An example of this is people believing that criminals are just misunderstood. That a lot of the problem isn't the criminals themselves but the harsh treatment they receive at the hands of law enforcement. If we take away law enforcement the criminals will act a lot better. So we had this wave in the last few years of reducing funding to police and second guessing everything they do. Refusing to charge by some district attorneys and immediately turning suspects back out on the street without bail. The result? Literally everywhere this has been tried crime has exploded. A lot of citizens have been harmed because criminals know they won't be held accountable.

My point is while we have a responsibility to be kind and loving if the people on the other side perceive that as a weakness then they'll exploit that to their advantage. In this case the Palestinians are burning with hatred for Jews. For decades their leadership has taken in many billions in assistance from international relief agencies and rather than spending that to improve their people's lives they have built an impressive network of tunnels under Gaza that at one point extended into Israel for the express purpose of killing Jews. And bought weapons. They say in their charter that they want to not only destroy Israel but also to kill all Jews worldwide. If you showed up there with the express purpose of ending the conflict by demonstrating your love for humanity they'd still kill you. Remember Jesus spent three years demonstrating great love in his teachings and he performed numerous miracles. They still killed him. Sometimes people are so evil that your only choice is to stand up to them rather than let them harm your loved ones or to hold them accountable for the harm they've already caused.
I agree that the hatred of jews in endemic. But what is being discounted is what are some of the root causes. IMO the driving philosophies of both people's are incorrect and will lead to continuous sadness and disappointment. Real Jews want to take control of their own destiny and maybe that would be best.