Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

rickyb

@vantexan @Box Ox
easily found this

1697987712507.png
1697987724115.png

Thebrownblob

no thats not how the world works lol

its a major problem which we had when we :censored2:ed over the natives. were still talking about it because it was wrong.

You sound stupid. It’s becoming a common theme for you these people with slit, your throat and rape your mom and laugh at you. But you’re too ignorant to figure that out. There are no good guys here. It would be smarter for you to stop posting in this fourm because you have nothing of importance to say.

rickyb

You sound stupid. It’s becoming a common theme for you these people with slit, your throat and rape your mom and laugh at you. But you’re too ignorant to figure that out. There are no good guys here. It would be smarter for you to stop posting in this fourm because you have nothing of importance to say.
wrong the palestinians are the good guys. they have a right to violently resist colonization under intl law

there was a big pro palestine march yesterday and one i attended a few days ago at city hall which went down the streets and another i missed out on.

Thebrownblob

wrong the palestinians are the good guys. they have a right to violently resist colonization under intl law

there was a big pro palestine march yesterday and one i attended a few days ago at city hall which went down the streets and another i missed out on.
Then you support killing children, raping women, and targeting innocent civilians? OK your opinion is invalid on everything now. Thank you for the update. Go watch the matrix and Star Wars in your parents basement. What little respect I have for you is completely gone.

rickyb

Then you support killing children, raping women, and targeting innocent civilians? OK your opinion is invalid on everything now. Thank you for the update. Go watch the matrix and Star Wars in your parents basement. What little respect I have for you is completely gone.
do you think i support killing civilians lol?

jesus is monitoring your dishonesty

israel has killed hundreds of times more civilians over the decades than palestinians btw

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
If @rickyb was in a Muslim country, he would have been thrown off a roof and his mother buried up to her waist and stoned and his fathers hands chopped off.

Stupid people ignore the full story and focus only on what they want to and convince themselves they are right.

rickyb

If @rickyb was in a Muslim country, he would have been thrown off a roof and his mother buried up to her waist and stoned and his fathers hands chopped off.

Stupid people ignore the full story and focus only on what they want to and convince themselves they are right.
well israel is a jewish country (thats the goal of zionism - arab free) and theyve killed hundreds of times more palestinian innocents vs israelis last few decades

george bush:

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
well israel is a jewish country (thats the goal of zionism - arab free) and theyve killed hundreds of times more palestinian innocents vs israelis last few decades
You're clueless and an example of Canadian stupidity.
You may be a candidate to get thrown off a rooftop.

bacha29

It doesn’t take an expert to know when an idiot speaks.

Case in point.
Who you? You got that right. When it comes to centuries of war in that region between two of the world's largest religions outside of a winner take all war that could drag other nations into it, kill millions and possibly go nuclear which we nearly saw in 1973 and not limited just to battlefield nuclear...there is no solution outside of another in the long history of cease fires.