Palestinian-Israel Conflict (War?)

Integrity

Binge Poster
Mankind’s ways seem to be condemnation, hatred, retribution and war.

Jesus’s ways seem to be mercy, love, forgiveness, and peace.

May the Holy Spirit move in the spirit of every human being on the planet to confront the condemnation, hatred, retribution, and war that blocks their hearts and souls from the designed purpose and plan to contribute to good and not evil. Meet them exactly where they are for the good of humanity and for the Glory of the Triune God.

Thebrownblob

the 24 hours notice was impossible to follow according to the UN

from the horses mouth. alot of htese guys are extremists; you have no idea what you are defending.

herzog: https://www.itv.com/news/2023-10-13/israeli-president-says-gazans-could-have-risen-up-to-fight-hamas
Why do you always misspell simple words?

fishtm2001

I saw it and I kind of agree.
He pulled troops out and the area went to :censored2: like everyone knew it would.
He didn’t do it because he wanted more turmoil.
His disengagement, I imagine, was intended to torpedo then potus George W. Bush’s diplomatic push for negotiations with the Palestinians. Diplomacy, Sharon felt that would lead to an independent Palestinian state in the West Bank and Gaza. He preferred to leave Gaza unilaterally, while holding the West Bank and its settlements. This was a recipe for disaster.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Pulling out in 2005 without a peace agreement, without international forces in place, and without measures to strengthen the Palestinian Authority rule meant that Sharon’s government “threw the keys over the fence,” as Israelis said at the time. Two years later, Hamas exploited the PA’s political weakness and seized control of Gaza. This was a disaster for Israel. Hamas then had a much freer hand to launch attacks.
It's Israel's fault that the majority of Palestinians support terrorism, and voted for a terrorist group to run their government?

I guess everything is the Jews' fault if you're in the cult of leftism. The marxist roots run deep in the Democrat party.

fishtm2001

It's Israel's fault that the majority of Palestinians support terrorism, and voted for a terrorist group to run their government?

I guess everything is the Jews' fault if you're in the cult of leftism. The marxist roots run deep in the Democrat party.
With repeated rounds of fighting vs Hamas, Netanyahu has allowed the organization to develop its mini-state in Gaza. The 2011 deal in which Israel released over 1,000 prisoners for one soldier held by Hamas fit that pattern.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Its a fraction of all muslims

The religion doesnt mean :censored2:, ive met plently of bad non violent muslims
Well, a worldly guy like you should absolutely know what you're talking about...

Oh wait, you've never been off this continent in any capacity except a tourist...isn't that right dopey?