Pension after Vacations

Concretion

Did you ask your union representation about the details? I mean, you are a grown up? And why is your insurance out of pocket?
My decision to retire early was due to health and pressure from the supervisor. Union rules I believe may have been changed for the company??? My spouse told me it's time to leave and even than I'm a grown up some decisions are a family decision. Insurance has become Cobra option which cost is paid by the former employee.

oldngray

nowhere special
My decision to retire early was due to health and pressure from the supervisor. Union rules I believe may have been changed for the company??? My spouse told me it's time to leave and even than I'm a grown up some decisions are a family decision. Insurance has become Cobra option which cost is paid by the former employee.
Cobra is a lot more expensive and pretty much the last option. If you have enough years in to retire you probably can get much cheaper insurance from the union but that does depend on your local.

Pressure from your supervisor?

Tell him to mind his own damn business

Brownwind

I understand the family angle but pressure from a sup??? We have labor laws in place for this reason. Might be time to send spanky a reminder that he’s not above the rules.