Petition For Public Release of BHO's Birth Certificate

Lue C Fur

Evil member
http://cbs2chicago.com/governor/blagojevich.obama.subpoena.2.1650066.html
Judge Holds Emergency Hearing In Blagojevich Case

Defense Motion To Subpoena President Barack Obama Contained Sealed Information That Was Visible In Some Electronic Formats

I would enjoy seeing him testify.
What do you suppose he will say when they ask him to identify himself ?

I would like to see him testify...kinda like when Clinton had to testify..."i did not have sex with that woman"...LOL

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Oops. NBC Chicago goes on to reveal the six things we learn from these redacted statements that were supposed to be under court seal.
1. Obama may have lied about conversations with convicted fraudster Tony Rezko
2. Obama may have overtly recommended Valerie Jarret for his Senate seat
3. A supporter of President Obama may have offered quid pro quo on a Jarrett senate appointment
4. Obama maintained a list of good Senate candidates
5. Rahm Emanuel allegedly floated Cheryl Jackson’s name for the Senate seat
6. Obama had a secret phone call with Blagojevich

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Oops. NBC Chicago goes on to reveal the six things we learn from these redacted statements that were supposed to be under court seal.
3. A supporter of President Obama may have offered quid pro quo on a Jarrett senate appointment

I wonder if this will get covered up?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
WOW babaganosh...!!

502712 people already!! thats a whopping .001% of the total population of the United States!! congrats on being INSIGNIFICANT!

Peace

bbsam

Staff member
when this signed petition is added to one or more of the many court cases against bho as proof that the American people want answers , it will make a difference.
Silly, naive, goofy. Those are the nice words I can think of. Fill in the not so nice words should you so choose.

moreluck

golden ticket member
silly, naive & goofy is what Odrama will feel like when in Nov. the Demonic-rats lose power and he will have a hell of a time getting any of that mindless spending stuff passed.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

No comments on any of this ?
I wonder why ?

bbsam

Staff member
If Obama is called to tesify, he will communicate Reagan style: "I don't recall that happening."
"I don't remember...." You know, plausible deniability. It's what "transformative" presidents thrive on.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Full disclosure; I did not vote for Obama.

That being said, I find the entire "birther" argument to be asinine.

Obama was born in Hawaii. There is a Hawaiian birth certificate to that effect. There were birth announcements printed in two Hawaiian newspapers to that effect. Obamas mother was a U.S. citizen. Therefore, Obama is a US citizen, he was eligible to run for office, and he won the election.

There are any number of legitimate arguments to be made against Obamas political philosophy, voting record, and performance as a sitting President. Those who find fault with Obama should stick to debating factual issues instead of tilting at windmills and trying to rewrite history.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
If Obama is called to tesify, he will communicate Reagan style: "I don't recall that happening."
"I don't remember...." You know, plausible deniability. It's what "transformative" presidents thrive on.

Sounds about right for our corrupt president and govt then.:wink2:

bbsam

Staff member
Sounds about right for our corrupt president and govt then.:wink2:
Then we can agree that such corruption always has and always will be part of the system regardless of the party in quesion. That way we don't have to feign dismay over the actions of the other. Remember the lesson of Rome: there is nothing about a representative republic that guarantees that it will thrive forever.