Petition For Public Release of BHO's Birth Certificate

Calypso

His birth certificate means nothing to me. I believe he is an American person. This has nothing to do with my fear of Big Government and loss of personal freedoms.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
His birth certificate means nothing to me. I believe he is an American person. This has nothing to do with my fear of Big Government and loss of personal freedoms.

To me it means alot. We have a constitution that our govt keeps pissing on and the rules are you need to be an American citizen to be the President. Now even if he did finally produce one and his school records it would not matter anyways since i dont trust my govt. This goes for Republican and Democrats who are both liars, cheats, and thieves.

tieguy

Banned
“My name is Chanise Foxx. I work at a office supply store in Kenwood, IL. After nearly 3 years of silence and death threats to me and my family to stay quiet, I am compelled to come forward and tell the world my secret.
“I helped Obama campaign staffer Divorah Adler create a fake birth certificate for use in the famous Fact Check story to prove the world of Obama’s birth in the 2008 election. Divorah approached me in early 2007 and held onto the birth certificate until she released it in August 2008.
“As I’ve been making fake IDs part-time for local college students for about eight years now, faking a birth certificate was actually quite easy. Our first step was to get our hands on someone else’s birth certificate from Hawaii. We then created the stationary to match."
Chanise Foxx, free republic, FreeRepublic.com, March7, 2010

interesting . pretty recent stuff too?

bbsam

Staff member
“My name is Chanise Foxx. I work at a office supply store in Kenwood, IL. After nearly 3 years of silence and death threats to me and my family to stay quiet, I am compelled to come forward and tell the world my secret.
“I helped Obama campaign staffer Divorah Adler create a fake birth certificate for use in the famous Fact Check story to prove the world of Obama’s birth in the 2008 election. Divorah approached me in early 2007 and held onto the birth certificate until she released it in August 2008.
“As I’ve been making fake IDs part-time for local college students for about eight years now, faking a birth certificate was actually quite easy. Our first step was to get our hands on someone else’s birth certificate from Hawaii. We then created the stationary to match."
Chanise Foxx, free republic, FreeRepublic.com, March7, 2010
Well that does it then. He's Kenyan. If the Free Republic put it out on the internet, it's gotta be true. Hey, if it's not FoxNews, it's gotta be legit. Nothing on the internet is ever a hoax, unless he's a moderator.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
According to Doug Ross:
I spent some time with the highest tenured faculty member at Chicago Law a few months back, and he did not have many nice things to say about "Barry." Obama applied for a position as an adjunct and wasn't even considered. A few weeks later the law school got a phone call from the Board of Trustees telling them to find him an office, put him on the payroll, and give him a class to teach. The Board told him he didn't have to be a member of the faculty, but they needed to give him a temporary position. He was never a professor and was hardly an adjunct.

The other professors hated him because he was lazy, unqualified, never attended any of the faculty meetings, and it was clear that the position was nothing more than a political stepping stool. According to my professor friend, he had the lowest intellectual capacity in the building. He also doubted whether he was legitimately an editor on the Harvard Law Review, because if he was, he would be the first and only editor of an Ivy League law review to never be published while in school (publication is or was a requirement).

Consider this: 1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a "lawyer". He surrendered his license back in 2008 possibly to escape charges that he "fibbed" on his bar application.

2. Michelle Obama "voluntarily surrendered" her law license in 1993.

3. So, we have the President and First Lady - who don't actually have licenses to practice law. Facts.

4. A senior lecturer is one thing. A fully ranked law professor is another. According to the Chicago Sun-Times, "Obama did NOT 'hold the title' of a University of Chicago law school professor". Barack Obama was NOT a Constitutional Law professor at the University of Chicago.

5. The University of Chicago released a statement in March, 2008 saying Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) "served as a professor" in the law school, but that is a title Obama, who taught courses there part-time, never held, a spokesman for the school confirmed in 2008. . The former Constitutional senior lecturer cited the U.S. Constitution recently during his State of the Union Address. Unfortunately, the quote he cited was from the Declaration of Independence, not the Constitution.

http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-national/anthony-martin

P

pickup

Baba: I know you already posted a video in which Michelle Obama slips and drops the "K" word. Here is a video of the same speech , with better quality, with the pertinent 8 seconds.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
petition_spacer.gif
petition_spacer.gif
petition_spacer.gif
petition_spacer.gif
petition_spacer.gif

Validation of Barack Obama's
Constitutional Eligibility

To: Secretaries of State, Attorneys General, Governors, Legislatures, Election Officials and all other controlling legal authorities of elections in the 50 states:
Whereas, by requirement of the United States Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, no one can be sworn into office as president of the United States without being a natural born citizen;
Whereas, there is sufficient controversy within the citizenry of the United
States as to whether presidential election winner Barack Obama was actually
born in Hawaii as he claims;
Whereas, Barack Obama has claimed to be the son of a Kenyan national and a subject of the United Kingdom at birth;
Whereas, Barack Obama was apparently adopted by an Indonesian national stepfather as a child, potentially abrogating his "natural born citizen" status;
Whereas, Barack Obama has refused repeated requests for the release of documents, such as his school records, college records, travel records, passport records, Selective Service records and health records, that might shed light on his citizenship status;
Whereas, Barack Obama has even refused repeated calls to release publicly his entire Hawaiian birth certificate, which would include the actual hospital that performed the delivery;
Whereas, lawsuits filed in several states seeking only proof of the basic minimal standard of eligibility have been rebuffed;
Whereas, this constitutional cloud over the commander-in-chief creates an exceedingly heavy burden on the nation's armed forces, some members of which, at great personal risk to themselves and their careers, are publicly calling for Barack Obama to prove his eligibility;
Whereas, Hawaii at the time of Obama's birth allowed births that took place in foreign countries to be registered in Hawaii;
Whereas, growing concerns that our governments and election officials are not taking this constitutional question seriously will result in diminished confidence in our system of free and fair elections:

SIGN THE PETITION

Babagounj

Strength through joy
We, the undersigned, assert our rights as citizens of the United States in demanding that the constitutional eligibility requirement be taken seriously and that any and all controlling legal authorities in this matter examine the complete birth certificate of Barack Obama, including the actual city and hospital of birth, and make that document available to the American people for inspection.

bbsam

Staff member
We, the undersigned, assert our rights as citizens of the United States in demanding that the constitutional eligibility requirement be taken seriously and that any and all controlling legal authorities in this matter examine the complete birth certificate of Barack Obama, including the actual city and hospital of birth, and make that document available to the American people for inspection.
And you believe that x being the number of signatures on a form will innitiate compliance from the federal government? If that were true taxes would have been abolished 150 years ago. Kinda silly, don't ya think?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
And you believe that x being the number of signatures on a form will innitiate compliance from the federal government? If that were true taxes would have been abolished 150 years ago. Kinda silly, don't ya think?

when this signed petition is added to one or more of the many court cases against bho as proof that the American people want answers , it will make a difference.