Petition For Public Release of BHO's Birth Certificate

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.rollcall.com/news/guyana_born_man_asks_fec_if_he_can_run_for_president-207326-1.html
[h=1]Guyana-Born Man Asks FEC If He Can Run for President[/h] Some of those who follow the FEC said Hassan’s request is almost unprecedented because it puts the FEC in the position of defining constitutional law. “I have never seen anything like it before,” said Paul S. Ryan, a lawyer with the Campaign Legal Center who works on election law issues.
But Hassan rejected the idea that his request was a legal or judicial stunt to clarify an issue that he has found divisive. He said his questions are squarely in the FEC’s jurisdiction of the Federal Election Campaign Act. They include basic queries of whether he can solicit money as a presidential candidate and whether he needs to open a presidential candidate committee after reaching the $5,000 threshold necessary for disclosure.
Although he was realistic about his chances, he maintained that his presidential run is serious. He said he has a contract with Google and a website that explains his policy ideas on topics such as the national deficit.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just got this over the weekend.....it's got a life of it's own all over again.....

Where Are His Girl Friends ?????

Even I have a past and I'm a nobody

ASLEEPER AMONG US :

This is a very interesting article!

Obama: Where are his girl friends ?????

Where are his girl friends????? Strange that none have popped up!!!!
Strange to the point of being down right WEIRD!

OK... this is past the 'birthers' questions.... this is just plain old
common sense, no political agendas for either side.

Just common knowledge for citizens of a country, especially American citizens, who even know that Andrew Jackson's wife smoked a corn cob pipe and was accused of adultery, or that Lincoln never went to school or Kennedy wore a back brace or Truman played the piano.

We are Americans! We are known for our humanitarian interests and caring for our 'fellow man.' We care, but none of us know one single humanizing fact about the history of our own president.

Honestly, and this is a personal thing...but it's niggled at me for ages that no one who ever dated him ever showed up. The simple fact of his charisma, which caused the women to be drawn to him so obviously during his campaign, looks like some lady would not have missed the opportunity....

We all know about JFK's magnetism, McCain was no monk, Palin's courtship and even her athletic prowess were probed. Biden's aneurisms are no secret. Look at Cheney and Clinton--we all know about their heart problems. How could I have left out Wild Bill before or during the White House?

Nope... not one lady has stepped up and said, "He was soooo shy," or "What a great dancer!" Now look at the rest of this.... no classmates, not even the recorder for the Columbia class notes ever heard of him.

I just don't know about this fellow.

Who was the best man at his wedding? Start there. Then check groomsmen. Then get the footage of the graduation ceremony.
Has anyone talked to the professors? It is odd that no one is bragging that they knew him or taught him or lived with him.

When did he meet Michele and how? Are there photos? Every president gives to the public all their photos, etc. for their library. What has he released?

And who in hell voted for him to be the most popular man in 2010?????

Does this make you wonder?

Ever wonder why no one ever came forward from Obama's past, saying they knew him, attended school with him, was his friend, etc. ? Not one person has ever come forward from his past.

VERY, VERY STRANGE… This should really be a cause for great concern. To those who voted for him, you may have elected an unqualified, inexperience shadow man.

Did you see a picture called The Manchurian Candidate?

Let's face it. As insignificant as we all are... someone whom we went to school with remembers our name or face ... someone remembers we were the clown or the dork or the brain or the quiet one or the bully or something about us.

George Stephanopoulos of ABC News said the same thing during the 2008 campaign. He questions why no one has acknowledged the president was in their classroom or ate in the same cafeteria or made impromptu speeches on campus. Stephanopoulos also was a classmate of Obama at Columbia --the class of 1984. He says he never had a single class with him.

While he is such a great orator, why doesn't anyone in Obama's college class remember him? And, why won't he allow Columbia to release his records?

NOBODY REMEMBERS OBAMA AT COLUMBIA

Looking for evidence of Obama's past, Fox News contacted 400 Columbia University students from the period when Obama claims to have been there, but none remembered him. For example, Wayne Allyn Root was, like Obama, a political science major at Columbia , who also graduated in 1983. In
2008, Root says of Obama, "I don't know a single person at Columbia that knew him, and they all know me. I don't have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia ... EVER!

Nobody recalls him. Root adds that he was also, like Obama, "Class of '83 political science, pre-law" and says, "You don't get more exact or closer than that. Never met him in my life, don't know anyone who ever met him."

At the class reunion, our 20th reunion five years ago, who was asked to be the speaker of the class? Me. No one ever heard of Barack! And five years ago, nobody even knew who he was. The guy who writes the class notes, who's kind of the, as we say in New York, 'the macha' who knows everybody, has yet to find a person, a human who ever met him."

Obama's photograph does not appear in the school's yearbook, and Obama consistently declines requests to talk about his years at Columbia , provide school records, or provide the name of any former classmates or friends while at Columbia ...

NOTE: Root graduated as valedictorian from his high school,
Thornton-DonovanSchool , then graduated from Columbia University in 1983 as a political science major in the same class in which Barack Hussein Obama states he was.

Some other interesting questions…

Why was Obama's law license inactivated in 2002?

Why was Michelle's law license inactivated by court order?

It is circulating that according to the U.S. Census, there is only one Barack Obama but 27 Social Security numbers and over 80 aliases.

WHAT!?

The Social Security number he uses now originated in Connecticut where he is never reported to have lived.

No wonder all his records are sealed!

Please continue sending this out to everyone. Somewhere, someone had to know him in school...before he "reorganized" Chicago and burst upon the scene at the 2004 Democratic Convention and made us swoon with his charm, poise, and speaking pizzazz.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Nice post, moreluck.
I find it interesting that the only ones who have claimed to have gone to school with him all seem to be in Hi. or overseas.
So it would seem that Michelle was the first woman he ever dated.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF HAWAII
Dr. ORLY TAITZ, ESQ, PRO SE
Motion for order to show cause and compel attendance and provide documents described in the subpoena which was issued and served upon Loretta Fuddy, Director of Health, Department of Health, State of HI and failing that production to show cause, if she can, why the documents in question should not be produced and for attorneys’ fees and costs as incurred by Plaintiff in bringing this action before court, should not be granted.”

Babagounj

Strength through joy
CERTIFIGATE
Arizona sheriff promises Obama-eligibility probe

Lawman responds to request from local tea-party leaders

At the gathering Wednesday night of more than 325 people, sponsored by the Surprise Tea Party Patriots of Surprise, Ariz., and the Liberty Through Action organization, 242 signatures were gathered on the petition, which requested that Arpaio begin a criminal investigation.
The petition calls for the sheriff to investigate the possibility that a crime has been committed against the Arizona secretary of state, who must decide whether to put Obama's name on the ballot
Arpaio told the tea party leaders the complaint is within his jurisdiction, and he will be forced to investigate. He said he expects political pressure, but he pointed out that as the chief law enforcement officer of Maricopa County, he's taken an oath to respond to citizens who approach him about enfo
rcing the law.
The petition states:​
We the undersigned citizens are respectfully requesting that you initiate a criminal investigation under the authority of A.R.S. 13-2407 A-C, Into the alleged Certificate of Live Birth, File Number 151 61 10641, State of Hawaii
, for Barack H. Obama II. The document was released on April 27, 2011, by the White House to the press and posted on the White House website and distributed and downloaded by computer throughout the nation, including within Maricopa County. Reportedly, several experts have declared the document to be a forgery. Reportedly, the file number may be out of sequence; "THE" appears to be misspelled as "TXE" in the State Registrar's stamp; there appears to be a "smiley face" in the "A" in the Alvin T. Onaka, State Registrar stamp; reportedly the document has computer generated, multiple layers and is not a copy of a single layered document; font types appear to vary throughout the document, reportedly, not possible with a vintage 1961 mechanical typewriter. We urge you to continue to support the Rule of Law​
and to investigate and determine whether the alleged Certificate of Live Birth, for Barack H. Obama II, File Number 151 61 10641, is a forgery or an authentic document. A.R.S. 13-2407 A-C, declares that tampering with a public is a class 6 felony.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Question ?
Harrison J. Bounel who is this person , why does he have the same Social Security Number that bhos uses and why does he also call 5046 S. Greenwood Avenue in Chicago's upscale Kenwood neighborhood as home, just like bhos does ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
W. C. Fields used aliases -- Mahatma Kane Jeeves, Otis Criblecoblis, and Charles Bogle -- to hide his contributions to screenplays. Now, it seems that Barack H. Obama has used an alias -- Harrison J. Bounel -- to hide ... what?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
A new poll of Republican voters in the early primary state of South Carolina suggests the question of Barack Obama's eligibility is no fringe issue, as 65 percent of those polled question whether the current occupant of the Oval Office was even born in the U.S.
The automated telephone survey of 750 usual South Carolina Republican primary voters was conducted by the Democratic polling company, Public Policy Polling, from Aug. 25-28.
According to PPP's published results, when asked, "Do you think Barack Obama was born in the United States?" 44 percent answered "no" and an additional 21 percent answered "unsure" – a total of 65 percent questioning his birthplace – leaving only 35 percent who answered definitively "yes."

ELECTION 2012Astounding percentage in early-primary state question eligibilityPoll finds GOP voters disbelieve or doubt official nativity story
http://www.wnd.com/2011/09/340805/

Babagounj

Strength through joy
CERTIFIGATE
How does Obama's document stack up against genuine BC?
Volunteer produces Kapiolani form from same time period as president's

A professional typographer with 50 years experience in the business has confirmed that the typeface in an authentic Hawaii Department of Health long-form birth certificate issued in 1961 is consistent, and concludes the document released by the White House as Barack Obama's 1961 birth certificate – with its typeface anomalies – is anything but genuine.
"From the beginning, when I saw that some of the typed letters on the Obama long-form birth certificate did not match for size or style, I found evidence the document was a forgery," retired New York City typographer Paul Irey told WND. "Still, I wanted to see other birth certificates from the same era and from the same office in the state of Hawaii."

A comparison birth certificate appears
The breakthrough making comparative analysis possible came only after a WND reader born in Kapiolani Hospital in Hawaii within about two weeks of Barack Obama's birth voluntarily submitted to WND her own known-to-be-authentic birth certificate for analysis.
....the known-to-be-authentic birth certificate, shown was issued for a baby born in Kapiolani Hospital on Aug. 23, 1961, exactly 19 days after Barack Obama was born at the same hospital, on Aug. 4, 1961.
090811AuthenticBC.jpg

Exhibit 1. Authentic 1961 comparison Hawaii Birth Certificate, Kapiolani Hospital, Aug. 23, 1961, redacted to conceal private identifying information, front side
090811AuthenticStamp.jpg

Exhibit 2, Authentic 1961 comparison Hawaii Birth Certificate, Kapiolani Hospital, Aug. 23, 1961, reverse side, showing registrar's date stamp, registrar's name/authentication stamp, and embossed state seal .

The 1961 comparison birth certificate has the registrar's name stamp and the registrar's authentication/name stamp on the reverse side of the document, while the registrar stamps on the Obama birth certificate appear on the front side of the document.
The state seal is obvious in the 1961 comparison birth certificate, while the state seal is virtually invisible to the naked eye in the Obama long-form birth certificate PDF and Xerox copies released by the White House on April 27.
Note also, that the 1961 comparison birth certificate shows no smiley face in the "A" of "Alvin" in the registrar's authentication/name stamp, nor is the "THE" in "THE RECORD" misspelled as "TXE RECORD," as WND has documented regarding the Obama birth certificate.
'There's no doubt the Obama's birth certificate is a forgery'

After analyzing the typeface on the two documents Irey felt the results of the study were conclusive: "Obama's birth certificate was typed on more than one typewriter – just what we would expect if the document was forged. The authentic 1961 birth certificate was typed on only one typewriter – just what we would expect if the document was legitimate."
To make it clear, he said, "This comparison study done with another birth certificate that authentically came from a person born at Kapiolani Hospital shortly after Obama alleges he was born there has proven to me that we have one birth certificate with many mismatching typed letters – Obama's birth certificate – and then we have another from the same hospital without any mismatched letters."
He continued: "Common sense tells us that Obama's birth certificate is a forgery, precisely because the letters typed on the document don't match."
Irey was willing to stake his professional reputation on this result.
"My 50 years in typography, my 25 years composing pages with Macintosh computers, and owning and using nearly every type of reproduction equipment leave me no doubt: the Obama birth certificate is a forgery."
Irey said not only is the Obama birth certificate a forgery, but it is "a poorly done forgery that only an inexperienced [person] would ever dare claim was authentic."

Babagounj

Strength through joy
E-Verify 'flags' Obama's Social Security Number
System crunches prez's data, determines 'likely fraudulent'

A private investigation reveals that the Social Security Number being used by Barack Obama does not pass a check with E-Verify, the electronic system the U.S. Citizenship and Immigrations Services of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security has created to verify whether or not prospective employees have the required authorization to work legally in the United States.
Over the past few years, the E-Verify system has received national attention because of its ability to determine if prospective employees are illegal immigrants who have entered the United States without the legal authority to work.

By flagging fraudulent documents, including faked Social Security Numbers, the E-Verify system can assist an employer in the effort to make sure all prospective hires have authentic identification papers, including valid Social Security Numbers, issued to them and not to someone else.

Now WND has obtained a copy of an affidavit from Linda Jordan, a private citizen who entered Obama's Social Security Number into the "Self Check" section of the E-Verify website, only to find out that Obama's Social Security Number was flagged by E-Verify as likely being fraudulent.
The document:
091211affidavit1.jpg

091211affidavit2.jpg

"I considered myself to be one of the employers of the president of the United States," she said, "so I decided to sign up for E-Verify and see if I could determine whether or not I could find out something about his true identity."
091211ONEeverify.jpg

Exhibit 1, E-Verify notification of 'mismatch' in Obama Social Security Number self check .

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just got this today.....they are still circulating.

something smells?

Interesting findings ... check it out

1. Back in 1961 people of color were called 'Negroes.' So how can the Obama 'birth certificate' state he is 'African-American' when the term wasn't even used back then.

2. The birth certificate that the White House released lists Obama's birth as August 4, 1961. It also lists Barack Hussein Obama as his father. No big deal, right? At the time of Obama's birth, it also shows that his father is aged 25 years old, and that Obama's father was born in " Kenya , East Africa ". This wouldn't seem like anything of concern, except the fact that Kenya did not even exist until 1963, two whole years after Obama's birth, and 27 years after his father's birth. How could Obama's father have been born in a country that did not yet exist?Up and until Kenya was formed in 1963, it was known as the "British East Africa Protectorate".

3. On the birth certificate released by the White House, the listed place of birth is "Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital". This cannot be, because the hospital(s) in question in 1961 were called "KauiKeolani Children's Hospital" and "Kapi'olani Maternity Home",respectively. The name did not change to Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until 1978, when these two hospitals merged. How can this particular name of the hospital be on a birth certificate dated 1961 if this name had not yet been applied to it until 1978?

Resources:

http://www.kapiolani.org/women-and-children/about-us/default.aspx

Post-colonial history (from Wikipedia)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Kenya

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenya

The term African-American started being used in the '80s but wasn't officially used by the US government until '97 according to Wikipedia. How accurate it is on this, I have no idea. Seems to my memory the term began in the late 60s or early 70s, but I sure didn't pay much attention to it at the time.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Orly, In response to my E-Verify Affidavit about Barack Obama’s social security number, several readers have raised a few points repeatedly and I think I can provide some clarification for them.
1. I was able to do a search through E-Verify on Mr. Obama because Washington D.C. participates in the Self Check E-Verify program and I provided the correct information or otherwise I would not have been able to run the E-Verify check.
2. The SSN I used is on Mr. Obama’s 2010 Tax Return, it is the number he has used since around 1980. The birthdate I used is the one that he claims.
3. I did successfully enroll with E-Verify. I figured I would be challenged on my justification for doing so, that I considered myself to be one of the employers of the President of the United States, but I determined that was a gray area and I was willing to argue my standing.
4. When running Mr. Obama’s social security number I thought I was using the self-service section of their system, not a “self-check” section. Like a lot of people on the internet I did not read the fine print but it never entered my mind that anybody but an employer would have to independently verify the eligibility of an employee or potential employee. The employee or potential employee knows if they are a citizen of the United States or if they are using their real SSN or if they have a work Visa. Why would they have to ask the government to confirm that about them? That would be like the government setting up a website so people could ask them “Do I have brown hair?”. The letter I printed out that says, “take this to the SSO with you” is one I figured an employer would give to the potential employee or actual employee when telling them there was a problem with their SSN.
5. The “Notice of Mismatch” I received after entering in Mr. Obama’s information was not due to entering in the data incorrectly, or a mismatch between his name and birthdate. If that were true I would have got back, “SSN does not match”. I could have got back “SSA unable to confirm U.S. Citizenship” or “SSA unable to process data” or “SSN is invalid”. But I did not. I got back “SSA does not verify, other reason” which, according to the Social Security Administration manual, (POMS) specifically means “Special indicator present”. Eight out of nine special indicators concern fraud. One is reserved for people who are being stalked so they can go in to hiding and not be pursued by their stalker. Kind of hard for a POTUS to go in to hiding and I highly doubt that Mr. Obama got a new SSN between 2010 (we know it was on his tax return) and now under special indicator # 6. But hey, let’s have a through, independent investigation and prove me wrong.
6. My final point. As of November 2008 about 46,000 of the 453 million SSN’s on the SSA Numident had Special Indicator codes. (Office of the Inspector General analysis of the Numident data, A-08-09-19099) Only 46,000 out of 453 million were flagged with a special indicator code! It looks to me like it takes a whole lot of suspected fraud to earn one of those flags. And it’s looking very much like the SSN that Barack Obama is using was one of them.
Linda Jordan

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Now this is something I did not know about.........

"The evidence, that Barack Obama’s uncle, who is an illegal alien, has a Social Security number, allocated to a citizen or legal alien and valid for employment, is a new evidence, as it was reported only on August 30, 2011 that Barack Obama’s uncle was arrested and his employer stated that he checked his Social Security number for employment. At the same time licensed investigator Susan Daniels ran the Social Security number for Zeutuni Obama, Barack Obama’s aunt, and found that she had an Indiana Social Security number, even though she was never a resident of Indiana. This was a new information, which showed a clear pattern of the Social security fraud in Obama’s family."

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/

moreluck

golden ticket member
[h=6]Isn't it amazing that, within only one week of Tiger Woods crashing his Escalade,the press found every woman with whom Tiger has had an affair during the last few years?

And, they even uncovered photos, text messages, recorded phone calls, etc.!

Furthermore, they not only know the cause of the family fight, but they even know it was a wedge from his golf bag that his wife used to break out the win
...dows in the Escalade.

Not only that, they know which wedge!

And, each & every day, they were able to continue to provide America with updates on Tiger's sex rehab stay, his wife's plans for divorce, as well as the dates & tournaments in which he will play.

Now, Barack Hussein Obama has been in office for over two years, yet this very same press:
· Cannot find any of his childhood friends or neighbors;

· Or find any of Obama's high school or college classmates;

· Or locate any of his college papers or grades;

· Or determine how he paid for both a Columbia & a Harvard education;

· Or discover which country issued his visa to travel to Pakistan in the 1980's;

· Or even find Michelle Obama's Princeton thesis on racism.

They just can't seem to uncover any of this.

Yet, the public still trusts that same press to give them the whole truth!
I find that totally amazing, don't you
?[/h]

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I'm still waiting to find out how both lost their law licenses.
She was ordered by the courts to surrender her's and he volunteerly surrendered his.
But for what reasons ?

{ and yes tos has answered this question, but with total gibberish }

moreluck

golden ticket member
Cold Case, Obama Probe

An official law enforcement investigation has begun to determine the validity of Obama's birth certificate. Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has formed a cold case posse of 2 retired attorneys and 2 former lawmen to be headed by an ex police detective from N.J. (Michael Zullo)

If the birth certificate is found to be invalid, the president could be prevented from being listed on the ballot in AZ. in next year's election.

Well, I'm not typing the entire article, so buy The Globe, Oct. 10, 2011 issue and read it yourself.