Petition For Public Release of BHO's Birth Certificate

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Check this box to confirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
  1. I am a United States citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States.
  2. This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
  3. This contribution is not made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor.
  4. This contribution is not made from the funds of a political action committee.
  5. This contribution is not made from the funds of an individual registered as a federal lobbyist or a foreign agent, or an entity that is a federally registered lobbying firm or foreign agent.
  6. I am not a minor under the age of 16.
  7. The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution. https://donate.barackobama.com/page/contribute/o2012-made-in-the-usa-shirt-z

diesel96

I know I've been gone awhile, but why is this thread still pitter-pattering....The Carnival barkers should be purring like pussycats....

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Obama-bumper-sticker_00012-231x300.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
let's have a quick poll, here.
Which is the least important subject; bringing back a dead thread or someone who keeps repeating the same video link over & over ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy

moreluck

golden ticket member
let's have a quick poll, here.
Which is the least important subject; bringing back a dead thread or someone who keeps repeating the same video link over & over ?
As long as some new points are being added, raise the dead. If you keep adding the same thing, it's wasted. PEACE

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Thanks for the article ,moreluck.
I can't wait for the kool-aid drinkers to chime in.
They don't seem to understand just how corrupt this administration really is, almost every FOIA request is denied or delayed for years.
It has become routine to sue just to get a PUBLIC document released.
Add this to another law that Congress passed to which bhos' crowd believes that they are exempt from.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't have the whole story yet, but supposedly, the administration was going to have medical shoppers (decoys) making doctor appointments to check on something. They have rapidly pulled the plug on that program. Wonder what happened?? I'm getting 'curiouser & curiouser'.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Sun Yat-sen's U.S. birth certificate to be displayed
2011/07/02 16:15:42 Taipei, July 2
(CNA) A birth certificate showing that the Republic of China's (ROC) founding father was born in the United States will be put on display July 4 in Taipei, said the America Institute in Taiwan (AIT) on Saturday.

The historical document, issued on March 14, 1904, indicated that Sun Yat-sen was born on Oahu Island, Hawaii, on Nov. 24, 1870.

It enabled him to travel from Hawaii on April 7, 1904, to San Francisco as a U.S. citizen while the Qing Dynasty issued a warrant for his arrest for attempting to overthrow the government.

The birth certificate, obtained from the U.S. Immigration Office, will be a copy of the original file, said Sheila Paskman, spokesperson for AIT, which represents U.S. interests in Taiwan in the absence of formal diplomatic ties.
The birth certificate in question contradicted the generally accepted fact among historians that Sun was born on Nov. 12, 1866 in Cuiheng Village, Xiangshan County, in China's Guangdong Province.

Many believe Sun's friends helped him secured the fake birth certificate to facilitate his pursuit of U.S. citizenship, which they felt was a necessary asset in Sun's promotion of his revolutionary work in China.

Another story about Hawaii and fake BC.....seems like they have been doing this for some time.

http://focustaiwan.tw/ShowNews/WebNews_Detail.aspx?Type=aIPL&ID=201107020009

Babagounj

Strength through joy
That story is different then his Dreams book.
Accordingly his parents lived in separate addresses.
One interesting note is that he gets his lack of memory from his father's side; BHO,sr neglected to divorce wife #1, neglected to inform US immigration on just how many wives he had, how many children he had, and where he worked while going to school in the USA.