Petition For Public Release of BHO's Birth Certificate

moreluck

golden ticket member
Unemployment drop was probably temporary because of all the seasonal hiring for the holidays. Wait and see where it is for 6 months starting in Feb.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

40,000 posts.

I am not sure whether I should congratulate you or feel sorry for you. I am leaning towards the latter. Nearly 28 days of your life wasted on an Internet forum.

bbsam

Staff member
Darn these facts show that the economy is still not growing.
Update: Sears / Kmart Stores - up to 120 Store Closings

Hawaii Medical Center - 200

Siemens AG - up to 1,000 Diagnostics Jobs Layoffs

Ahern Rentals Inc - Chapter 11

The Money Tree Inc

Precious Metals Division in Attleboro Mass. - up to 300

Saab Automaker
Keep looking.

bbsam

Staff member
That's called a correction. Around here, prices are fairly flat. Why? Because they didn't have the same ridiculous inflation in the first place. We didn't have $200,000 selling for $300,000. Too many people looked at these proberties as investments. What's the first thing to know about investing? If you can't afford to lose it.... But my earlier post had to do with new construction.

moreluck

golden ticket member
So, where's the money to be made in new construction? Too much inventory out there. I can't see why a builder would tie up his money in spec. homes. Inventory needs to go to make a demand for more homes.

bbsam

Staff member
So, where's the money to be made in new construction? Too much inventory out there. I can't see why a builder would tie up his money in spec. homes. Inventory needs to go to make a demand for more homes.
Explain it to the builders. I'm just reporting the start-up numbers.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
JOE is a lunatic. He hooked up with Orly Taintz and used "HER" information to attempt to spread another rumor about Obamas birth certificate. Nothing new and the same old speculation and rumor.

I hope the feds legal actions end this old mans career.

Peace.

TOS

UPS Lifer

Everytime he tries to police immigration, the feds. sue him, and that's not stopping him. Go Joe!

Because Sheriff Joe has a national audience, the left wing has made it a goal to get him out of office. Every Latino and liberal group bashes him when they get a chance. His formidable hold on Maricopa County has slipped. This all comes in the wake of Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu's fight against the left wing. Sheriff Joe is not as articulate as Babeu and comes across as gruff and the left paints him as a vindictive crazy old man. Ubers paint Birthers as crazy conspiracy theorists. I am a hold out from the 1960s when after JFK was assassinated, numerous claims came out that we did not have the whole story and it might take 20 years for the real truth to come out. Well it finally did!

Obama's birth certificate problems are the same thing. I understand 1st hand how Chicago politics work. My dad was campaign manager for my uncle's Republican Congressional campaign. There is a cover up somewhere. Eventually, when it does not matter anymore, the truth will come out. I will probably be gone by then! This sorry excuse for a President has some or many skeleton's in his past and nobody will convince me otherwise! If that makes me a Birther - so be it. -

So to make a long story longer..... GO JOE!

And then there is Michelle.... !!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Decorated Lawman - Iraq War Veteran - Corruption Fighter
Sheriff Paul Babeu is America’s 2011 “Sheriff of the Year,” as selected by his colleagues in the National Sheriff’s Association

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Decorated Lawman - Iraq War Veteran - Corruption Fighter
Sheriff Paul Babeu is America’s 2011 “Sheriff of the Year,” as selected by his colleagues in the National Sheriff’s Association

This citation was awarded long before he admitted being a closet homosexual with an illegal alien male boyfriend.

I am sure, the citation would have not been awarded had the association known of his homosexuality.

Peace

TOS