Petition For Public Release of BHO's Birth Certificate

moreluck

golden ticket member
This citation was awarded long before he admitted being a closet homosexual with an illegal alien male boyfriend.

I am sure, the citation would have not been awarded had the association known of his homosexuality.

Peace

TOS
I don't think an award from 2011 is ancient!!

You have a 'fit' when gays are not permitted to marry........but you think because somebody is gay they somehow can't do a job well. Talk about discrimination !!!
Guess what, welcome to reality....gays can be police, military, construction, interior designers, or whatever just as good as anyone else. You're a homophobe !!!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

This citation was awarded long before he admitted being a closet homosexual with an illegal alien male boyfriend.

I am sure, the citation would have not been awarded had the association known of his homosexuality.

Peace

TOS

You don't know how hard it is for me to type this----I agree with moreluck.

TOS, you are way off base on this. If anything, I would think the fact that the boyfriend was an illegal alien would have been a bigger deal.

A person's sexual orientation has absolutely no bearing on their job performance.

bbsam

Staff member
I don't think an award from 2011 is ancient!!

You have a 'fit' when gays are not permitted to marry........but you think because somebody is gay they somehow can't do a job well. Talk about discrimination !!!
Guess what, welcome to reality....gays can be police, military, construction, interior designers, or whatever just as good as anyone else. You're a homophobe !!!!
No, being gay does not affect whether or not he can do a great job. But I would be surprised (pleasantly so) if that award were given after the sexual orientation were made public.

UPS Lifer

You don't know how hard it is for me to type this----I agree with moreluck.

TOS, you are way off base on this. If anything, I would think the fact that the boyfriend was an illegal alien would have been a bigger deal.

A person's sexual orientation has absolutely no bearing on their job performance.

Zealots think a certain way. The post in question would not have shown up if he were a Democrat. Because of the biased media, if Babeu was a Democrat, this would never have surfaced and the sheriffs personal life would have stayed private. He is running for Congress and this surfaced to derail that bid.

As a reasonable Arizona resident, I completely support his bid for Congress. I think he is being smeared by people who are hypocrites. It might even be religious Republican zealots ... but I really think it is probably the dems.

I am also very sorry that Gabby Giffords is not seeking re-election but I understand that she needs to continue her recovery. She is one of the good people who make an important difference and because of a psycho zealot she cannot represent her district.

All of this is an utter shame.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Because Sheriff Joe has a national audience, the left wing has made it a goal to get him out of office. Every Latino and liberal group bashes him when they get a chance. His formidable hold on Maricopa County has slipped. This all comes in the wake of Pinal County Sheriff Paul Babeu's fight against the left wing. Sheriff Joe is not as articulate as Babeu and comes across as gruff and the left paints him as a vindictive crazy old man. Ubers paint Birthers as crazy conspiracy theorists. I am a hold out from the 1960s when after JFK was assassinated, numerous claims came out that we did not have the whole story and it might take 20 years for the real truth to come out. Well it finally did!

Obama's birth certificate problems are the same thing. I understand 1st hand how Chicago politics work. My dad was campaign manager for my uncle's Republican Congressional campaign. There is a cover up somewhere. Eventually, when it does not matter anymore, the truth will come out. I will probably be gone by then! This sorry excuse for a President has some or many skeleton's in his past and nobody will convince me otherwise! If that makes me a Birther - so be it. -

So to make a long story longer..... GO JOE!

And then there is Michelle.... !!!

Simply amazing. More talking points. Especially "Chicago Politics". And yes, conspiracy theorists are crazy.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Peace

TOS

Something like a US president getting a Nobel Prize just for winning an election ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I find it interesting that no one has ever vetted bhos , that Nancy P. signed off two different forms about bhos status in 2008 ( one that was altered just for the state of HI. ), that no former girlfriends have come forth, his hospital of birth was changed , his Selective Service card was back dated , that he is called our first black president which he isn't { his claimed father was African }, that he had to take the oath of office twice , that his law license was taken away for unknown reasons { we know that his wife's was removed by a court order }, that records obtained form Columbia College list him as only being enrolled there for less time then he has stated .

moreluck

golden ticket member
There are just so, so many unanswered questions. One or two and maybe you could dismiss it, but I think eventually (probably too late) we will find out the biggest hoax perpetrated on America ever!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I find it interesting that no one has ever vetted bhos , that Nancy P. signed off two different forms about bhos status in 2008 ( one that was altered just for the state of HI. ), that no former girlfriends have come forth, his hospital of birth was changed , his Selective Service card was back dated , that he is called our first black president which he isn't { his claimed father was African }, that he had to take the oath of office twice , that his law license was taken away for unknown reasons { we know that his wife's was removed by a court order }, that records obtained form Columbia College list him as only being enrolled there for less time then he has stated .

God, you just won't give-up will you? I can hardly wait until BHO gets re-elected to wait and see what muck The Right will try and stir-up. Maybe you should spend less time with Orly Taitz and more time educating yourself about reality. You really sound crazy when you start bringing this crap up...again.

Buddybrown

God, you just won't give-up will you? I can hardly wait until BHO gets re-elected to wait and see what muck The Right will try and stir-up. Maybe you should spend less time with Orly Taitz and more time educating yourself about reality. You really sound crazy when you start bringing this crap up...again.
Not only has the Obama koolaide has infected this individual but he, like so many others has been blinded by the messiah's light, duped and already to do it again--. I thought the crazy religious ones were on the far right..? This is an example of something much more serious...PURE BLIND IGNORANCE. Every sane individual knows Obama is a false prophet full of lies...LMAO!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Please take about 5 min of your time listen JFK speech on secret societies (911) and tell me how much of it became truth?!

You can take snippets out of almost any political speech from the past and find some element of "truth" in them, even if it's taken completely out of context. This is a specialty of the Right Wing. Too ignorant to consider context, they forge boldly ahead and draw a "conclusion". Perhaps you should track down some old tape of Joseph McCarthy and see what "truths" you can ferret-out of his noxious ramblings. The rantings of the Tea Party today are eerily similar to old Joe finding a "Commie" under every rock back in the 50's. You've managed to scare mainstream Republicans who are actually rational into the closet because they know if they behave in a reasonable manner they'll be shouted out of town by the Neanderthal Right.

Just_another_day_at_work

You can take snippets out of almost any political speech from the past and find some element of "truth" in them, even if it's taken completely out of context. This is a specialty of the Right Wing. Too ignorant to consider context, they forge boldly ahead and draw a "conclusion". Perhaps you should track down some old tape of Joseph McCarthy and see what "truths" you can ferret-out of his noxious ramblings. The rantings of the Tea Party today are eerily similar to old Joe finding a "Commie" under every rock back in the 50's. You've managed to scare mainstream Republicans who are actually rational into the closet because they know if they behave in a reasonable manner they'll be shouted out of town by the Neanderthal Right.
Get over with this left and right paradigm.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Not only has the Obama koolaide has infected this individual but he, like so many others has been blinded by the messiah's light, duped and already to do it again--. I thought the crazy religious ones were on the far right..? This is an example of something much more serious...PURE BLIND IGNORANCE. Every sane individual knows Obama is a false prophet full of lies...LMAO!

Yep, I'm under his Commie spell. You know,when he was a child in Kenya, his father was a witch doctor and the young Obama learned a powerful spell he could cast upon Liberals. Once the spell wears off, we will immediately convert to Islam and begin taking your guns away. Actually, the Tea Party defines ignorance. You are being taken on the Dupe Roller Coaster ride of the century, yet you still get back in-line to ride again. Your GOP handlers have you just where they want you, and you'll never figure it out. You are "tools", plain and simple.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Let's see the TEA Party was able to get members elected to Congress, but all the OWS has done is promote civil unrest.
Which group is more socially responsible ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
There are just so, so many unanswered questions. One or two and maybe you could dismiss it, but I think eventually (probably too late) we will find out the biggest hoax perpetrated on America ever!

You will repeat and believe anything that supports your hate of a black president.

peace.

TOS