Photo of the day

Catatonic

Nine Lives
A shot of the Colorado River.
_62850896_62850895.jpg

Nice image - This is Horseshoe Bend outside Page, AZ taken in the morning with a polarizing filter.
The Colorado is really this green.

The image below was my capture in the late afternoon which created this lens flare.
I scooted up the the edge of this 2000 ft high cliff, set my timer on 10 secs and leaned my camera on my tripod out over the edge of the cliff.
I changed my pants once I got back to the motel ... I actually ripped a 12 inch tear in the seat scooting across the rock.
Horseshoe Bend_9262_Web.jpg

Nice image - This is Horseshoe Bend outside Page, AZ taken in the morning with a polarizing filter.

The image below was my capture in the late afternoon which created this lens flare.
I scooted up the the edge of this 2000 ft high cliff, set my timer on 10 secs and leaned my camera on my tripod out over the edge of the cliff.
I changed my pants once I got back to the motel ... I actually ripped a 12 inch tear in the seat scooting across the rock.

2000 ft cliff? I'd need to change them for a different reason.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
2000 ft cliff? I'd need to change them for a different reason.
You and me both.

​There is no way in hell.........................

texan

An aerobatics team from the Turkish Air Force performs during the second day of the Berlin Air Show
(ILA) at Schoenefeld Airport in Berlin, Germany, Sept. 15.
The aviation trade show south of Berlin takes place from Sept. 11 - 16.
pb-120915-airshow-cannon_photoblog900.jpg

texan

Aug. 31, 2012: A long filament of solar material that had been hovering in the sun's
atmosphere, the corona, erupted out into space at 4:36 p.m. EDT.
The coronal mass ejection, or CME, traveled at over 900 miles per second.
rrrrcme-blast.jpg

texan

Lightning illuminates the sky over the Malecon during a lightning storm in Havana, Cuba, Wednesday, Sept 19, 2012.
pb-120919-lightingcuba-725p_photoblog900_zpsd4ed25bf.jpg