Photo of the day

texan

A lightning storm over the Grand Canyon.

Photographer Dustin Farrell has spent four years perfecting his time lapse photographic
technique, travelling all over the world.

texan

Dream Destiny ridden by Paddy Brennan heads to the start of the 16.00 Mary Williams Of Bridgwater
Newcomers Standard Open National Hunt Flat Race.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Sunset and Stripers.jpg
Sunset and Stripers.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

His photos are amazing! they open your eyes to a whole other world. Thankyou for sharing them with us Texan

I agree---the photos, which are the property of the photographers who took them, are amazing.

How is that in any way constructive ??? Tear down is all you know !! Demolition is your game.

Not at all. Package gave the impression that Texan had personally taken all of these pictures and was kind enough to share them with us. I simply pointed out that the photographs, which are amazing, are the property of the photographers who took them. I appreciate the fact that Texan is kind enough to Google and post these pictures for all to see but just want to make it clear that these are not his photographs.

The picture in question was selected from the albums of a photographer with the user name yoseft on Photobucket.

Not at all. Package gave the impression that Texan had personally taken all of these pictures and was kind enough to share them with us. I simply pointed out that the photographs, which are amazing, are the property of the photographers who took them. I appreciate the fact that Texan is kind enough to Google and post these pictures for all to see but just want to make it clear that these are not his photographs.

The picture in question was selected from the albums of a photographer with the user name yoseft on Photobucket.

So maybe Package could have worded his post differently but his intention is not perceived to imply every one belongs to Tex. Hoax takes some awesome pics but he finds other photographers work to share also. Probably 2/3 of the stuff on here is shared whether it's a joke, a recipe, a picture or an idea. Some say look at what I've found and others take the seed and run with it.
Point is does it really bother you that much that you have to comment like that? If you want to truly recognize the photographer then say that Joe Schmoe does great work instead of just pointing out someone else took it.

To Tex. I check this thread every morning as do many others. Keep posting whatever you want.

texan

You are correct UPState.

I will post no more and just make it my duty to sign on each day and rep you for your kindness
and positive ways for a month or two.
Google texan and Update New York - YouTube

You are correct UPState.

I will post no more and just make it my duty to sign on each day and rep you for your kindness
and positive ways for a month or two.
Google texan and Update New York - YouTube

Tex, just ignore him. As you can see just from this page alone you have far more supporters than detractors. If you want to do something for Upstate post him some links to Christianmingle or something as he needs to get laid.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Texan, I never asked you to stop posting. I enjoy the photographs that you post. I simply wanted to clear up any confusion on package's part that the photos were indeed not yours but were the property of the individual photographers. I am also glad that this thread is active again.